CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

Someone could just run the TTs in that period, you know :P
Don't look at me please guys.... Ok Ok fine! I can do it :D

Haha feel free to run a TT @Georgeagea, I hope to only be away for a few days really, It all depends how long it takes my to be new internet to be installed. It shouldn't take long all the same.

But sure, anyone that could run it while I'm away, would be great!! ;) It would be an Assetto Corsa TT, the week I move, from Saturday, the 30th of March.

Hi fellas,

Due to circumstances outside of my control guys, I won't be able to run the TTs for the next few weeks. But I hope to be back within the next 2 or 3, everything is a mystery right now...... :(

If someone would like to run the TTs in that short time, then great! If not, no problem, and we can restart towards the end of March, or into April. It all depends when I get reconnected to the cyber world that is the internet again!

Really sorry again CRAPpers, the Hamster will return!

Hi fellas,

Due to circumstances outside of my control guys, I won't be able to run the TTs for the next few weeks. But I hope to be back within the next 2 or 3, everything is a mystery right now...... :(

If someone would like to run the TTs in that short time, then great! If not, no problem, and we can restart towards the end of March, or into April. It all depends when I get reconnected to the cyber world that is the internet again!

Really sorry again CRAPpers, the Hamster will return!

No worries fella, sometimes real life gets in the way of the fun stuff :).

/me keeps an eye out for a post from @Georgeagea :lol:

On behalf of the big boss, and the little fast hamster,

The new PCARS 2 CRAP TT, inspired by one of the latest Jimmy Broadbent's videos, the "unknown combo", is:

upload_2019-3-25_11-59-15.png

Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use "loose" or "stable" setup, and driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screenshot of your time and post it here for it to count.
This TT will end next Sunday, the 31st of March at 11:59pm, good luck!! ;)

On behalf of the big boss, and the little fast hamster,

The new PCARS 2 CRAP TT, inspired by one of the latest Jimmy Broadbent's videos, the "unknown combo", is:

View attachment 809572
Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use "loose" or "stable" setup, and driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screenshot of your time and post it here for it to count.
This TT will end next Sunday, the 31st of March at 11:59pm, good luck!! ;)

Interesting choice! I loved the M1 last time we ran it, should be fun to see how it is around the streets of don't-call-it-Monaco :D

Hey CRAPpers, The Hamster is back!!!

Just to let you know that starting from Monday the 1st of April, and that's no April Fool!!

I'll be back running the TTs again, from Mondays to Sundays from now on. And as it's such a special occasion, I've decided to run TTs simultaneously next week to start things off, here on PCARS 2, and on Assetto also. After that, we'll alternate each TT as before.

Look out for the announcement in a couple of days, it's good to be back with you fellas! Let's have some fun! :D

Thanks @Georgeagea for running a TT also! ;)

Last edited:
Of all the tracks you could choose from, you chose the one I can't do a clean lap on :lol: did one lap but forgot to take pic. 1:43.780 I think it was. Should be on leaderboard

It's not my favourite either :lol: Even having done a fair few laps with this TT I still can't find a decent rhythm (how @hasslemoff does his thing is beyond my understanding...)

Did manage a small improvement though, by some miracle I managed to string three personal best sectors together - 1:37.860. That's as fast as I'm going to go around here I think!

20190330184128_1.jpg

Also, according to Steam I hit a little milestone while setting that time:

pc2.png

By a country mile my most played game, at least since platforms started recording that data.

Hi CRAPpers, so here we go then with a new TT, which is....

The 2015 Ginetta G40 GT5 At Snetterton 200!!

000ginetta-g40-grdc.jpg

d1ec50_6ad62f818f204cee8be6c3b11893e8e8_mv2.png

Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use "loose" or "stable" setup, and driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screenshot of your time and post it here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 7th of April, good luck!! ;)

Back