CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

Here are the results of the PCARS 2 TT in the Group C Jaaaaaaag XJR 9 at Bathurst!!

@HammyMansell 1:48.498

@hasslemoff 1:48.571

@Carnby7 1:49.341

@Outspacer 1:49.881

@gregc 1:49.964

@knukken 1:49.984

@Georgeagea 1:50.771

@speedy10 1.51.780

@nosoks 1:54.060

@Mirror_man 1:57.325

@SpaceBreed 2:02.300

What a great TT, and a really fun combo….Well done to you all for giving It a go as always!! The next PCARS 2 CRAP TT starts next Saturday, the 23rd of February, see you then!

The new CRAP Assetto Corsa TT is now live here, feel free to give it a go:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...orsche-911-gt3-r-2016-at-monza.377885/page-29

The new CRAP PCARS 2 TT is:

The 1990 Ferrari F40 LM At Hockenheim National!!

11049-1990-ferrari-f40-lm.jpg

Hockenheim_National_track_map.png

Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use "loose" or "stable" setup, and driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screenshot of your time and post it here for it to count. This TT will end next Friday night, the 1st of March, good luck!! ;)

This car is a thug - it's that bruiser sitting in the corner of the pub that'll smack you over the head with a pool cue if you look at him in the wrong way.

Best appreciated au naturel (no assists) but whatever you do don't let that turbo spool up in second, or third if you're not going straight.

Quoted for truth!

This thing is brutal, it will try to kill you at the slightest provocation :lol:

As expected, I'm miles off on this one - just can't get on with the car or track. 1:27.181 for me

View attachment 801909

Keep plugging away mate, it is a what I'd call a "frustration" track at times......The first corner is a pig, even before you get stuck into the rest of the lap. Perseverance iz da ting with this combo! ;)

Hi fellas, a slow TT so far, and yes it's not the best combo after all haha.....That's the problem of not testing combos before announcing the TTs, for not wanting to gain an advantage. ;)

Remember anyone that hasn't tried yet, get any times you have in, for them to count! :)

I'll be checking the board out on PS4 tomorrow chaps, I might even try and do a decent lap, too! Hahaha! :P

Well the F40 LM is bloody hilarious! :D Love it! :D Just breathing on the brake is enough, and same with throttle unless short-shifting - a lot of that in the smoother corners but otherwise a lower gear will help get a decent turn in. I think. Can't really be sure with this one, maybe it's just blind luck :lol:

1:26.680

crap20190301-1.jpg

Wait what! It shows 1.26.599!!!
Oh I may know why! I was doing it at midnight when my son woke up so I completely shut off the PS4 instantly. That probably didn't allow the game to upload the data and it was lost :(

No worries mate, you got the screenshot of your time with the 1:25..... I had the same problem last PCARS 2 TT, when the game sticks, and crashes when you quit the session, and therefore doesn't save you time, a real pain! And yes, for your reason of shutting off the PS4 too lol!

And...................................................!

tenor.gif

:dopey: :crazy: :lol: :cheers: Haha!

I'm gonna tell you my secret and help you :D. For some reason I was faster using sliding. I drove it like a rally car and it was, to my surprise, much faster.

Ha, yes, gentle with the feet but brutal wrestling with the arms! In my case more journalist hooligan than rally, but yeah :D

I might hope for a 25, just, if I get another long-ish session in. But really just hoping to stay ahead of @gregc :cheers:

Anyway, really great time mate! Now do it again for the leaderboard! :P

Here are the results of the TT in the Ferrari F40 LM at Hockenheim National:

@Georgeagea 1:25.257

@gregc 1:26.281

@Outspacer 1:26.680

@HammyMansell 1:27.339

@nosoks 1:27.726

@knukken 1:30.429

Well done to you all for having a go in a very tricky car......And well done @Georgeagea for your very impressive win! The next PCARS CRAP TT starts next Saturday, the 9th of March....See you then!

The new CRAP Assetto Corsa TT is now live here, feel free to have a go!!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...krapovic-edition-at-vallelunga.377885/page-31

Hi fellas,

Just to let you guys know that at the end of March i'll be moving home, so for that the TTs will be put on hold.....I'm hoping just for a week or 2 at the most. I just thought I'd let you know.

But we still have a few weeks of TTs still to go!! The new one here on Saturday of course! ;)

Hi fellas,

Just to let you guys know that at the end of March i'll be moving home, so for that the TTs will be put on hold.....I'm hoping just for a week or 2 at the most. I just thought I'd let you know.

But we still have a few weeks of TTs still to go!! The new one here on Saturday of course! ;)
Someone could just run the TTs in that period, you know :P
Don't look at me please guys.... Ok Ok fine! I can do it :D

Back