"Crappy Replay" 05/15/2006 Mr Deap Video thread

• Thread starter Mr Deap
  • 87 comments

Mr Deap

(Banned)
Mr Deap Drift Video

Thread.

It's best viewed in Original 640*480 size.
putfilesmall2.gif

CLICK TWICE on the video on INTERNET EXPLORER to view it in full screen .

HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM RAPIDSHARE:

1- Scroll down to choose FREE or PREMIUM-download.(I really doubt you're premium, so you only have one choice)
2-(Apha, Omega.. Choose whatever)Write the thingy in left of the box
3-Wait for the countdown & once finish click for download.
4-Also for not premium member, you can only download one file at time.
5-The reason why we use RAPIDSHARE, it's because the other upload place delete our files in less than week or with limited bandwich & it's fast compare to most places.

Superfantastico

YouTube streaming version
Enthusia R32 test on Nurburgring DownloadNew!!!

YouTube streaming version
The GT4 R32 test on Nurburgring made with N2 Download New!!!

Lap in Tsukuba with the Driving Force Pro LIVE view

The Asian Driving US remix version.

Mirror

The Asian Driving

Mirror
Mirror 2

Xlink with Widge

Second drift video of GT4

My first video drift in GT4

It's best viewed in Original 640*480 size.
putfilesmall2.gif

CLICK TWICE on the video on INTERNET EXPLORER to view it in full screen .

Yes, very nice drifting. I wish I had a DFP now :( but when PS3 comes out, and the new DFP comes out, I'll be the 2nd one to get it :D Very nice drifting once again. Better than me on DFP, but not on DS2 ;)

the first tunnel was the best drift to be found in that vid.

You seem to struggle on more than one occasion with getting enough forward weight transfer to occur so that the front will bite and turn in. I'd focus more on that as you practice - just do light braking or lift off as you are initiating your drifts to help out with this.
You could also go back to your settings and increase the front rebound a tad to generate more oversteer at turn-in.

keep at it 👍

-DrifteR-
Good drifting and angles is good.
How long you try drifting for DFP.

Not very long for GT4, about a week...

My next video will be on a tuned car. I have to figure out how to tune them properly to make them slide long...

Mr Deap
New video with Widge. I have some trouble to upload it in Putfile, so download it with sendit.

Nice work, love the AE-86 and the S2000, great angles.

Just a quick question, I remember seeing you're Entusia vs GT4 drifting video, and you seemed to have a real issue with drifting in GT4. Yet these recent videos seem to show you having very little trouble, what changed?

Regards

Scaff

Scaff
Nice work, love the AE-86 and the S2000, great angles.

Just a quick question, I remember seeing you're Entusia vs GT4 drifting video, and you seemed to have a real issue with drifting in GT4. Yet these recent videos seem to show you having very little trouble, what changed?

Regards

Scaff

Both game handle drift very differently. In Enthusia, you have to countersteer early & there's more play into the angle of the wheel & can change the direction of your drift with the steering. In GT4, you countersteer late & focus more on your entry than the exit. Just move the wheel at theangle where the car goes & steer back before the apex of your drift. There's little play with the brake to higher the angle a bit & slow down the car. In GT4, the trick is to think that the car is attached to some sort of string & not to behave beyond that or you'll sudendly spun out! :)

Reedit to be more understandable.

Mr Deap
Both game handle drift very differently. In Enthusia, you have to countersteer early & there's more play into the angle of the wheel & can change the direction of your drift with the steering. In GT4, you countersteer late & focus more on your entry than the exit & follow where the car go & steer before the apex angle you drift & there's little play with the brake to higher the angle a bit & slow down the car. The trick is to think that the car is attached to some sort of spring & not to behave beyond that. :)

Cool and thanks for the quick reply, to return the favour may I recomend a car to have a play around with for drifting. The Alpine A310, lovely little French RR car from the early '70's. Great fun to get the back out with.

Regards

Scaff

Hmm...I'm guessing the big cars were Widge ;) :lol: Nice drifting. Kind of messed up in some spots...But don't do that thing where it reverses, goes forward, reverses, go forward along with the beat of the song, it got annoying. Oh, and you switch screens too quick. The longest screen I saw was about 4 seconds...

ekmatt9
Hmm...I'm guessing the big cars were Widge ;) :lol: Nice drifting. Kind of messed up in some spots...But don't do that thing where it reverses, goes forward, reverses, go forward along with the beat of the song, it got annoying. Oh, and you switch screens too quick. The longest screen I saw was about 4 seconds...

The video last for 2 min only & got trouble to find good part. I trashed 90% of the sequence. Widge said to me..."We almost only see your car." :lol: This video is more like a practice for editing. It's my first video with multiple different sequences. I tested also my ability to follow the beat. So far it's not too bad. :sly:

Back