crash and wipe out thread. Rider flying off bike.

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
I dont have the game but when I see pics or videos of the rider flying off the bike I cant help but laugh. So mabey some of you can contribute some of your great pics or videos of crashes, road rash, flipping, or rider simply flying off the bike. :lol:

Here are a couple...

YamahaYZFR1RMspill.jpg

TrickStarsplat.jpg

YamahaYZFR1RMspill3.jpg

This might be my new favorite thread. I laugh so hard looking at these pics. Those last two look promising for a very painful landing. :dunce:
Nice avatar you have wfooshee.

That's what i called kickass pics :lol:

Performing some ritual on the bike before the greatest trick,

Flying through the banner without tearing it up,

I laugh so hard every time I come in here. Mabey GT5 will make the car drivers fly out of the car like Flatout. :lol:

going for the outside pass......

nope! he cuts me off and runs through me

and then my bike

different race, different bike......after winning and crossing the finish line doing a nose stand, the AI takes over and procedes to crash leaving my rider "Dazed and Confused" :D lol

CAMAROBOY69
I dont have the game but when I see pics or videos of the rider flying off the bike I cant help but laugh. So mabey some of you can contribute some of your great pics or videos of crashes, road rash, flipping, or rider simply flying off the bike. :lol:
Great post, Thanks!

Today I just wanna share one of my drifting experiences:

Seeing how good the drift photos look, I decided to try it myself. Looks good right?

Then came my worst nightmare... But wait, I can still try to counter steer...

I ended up on the ground anyway...

So my advice to all two-wheeled drifters out there: good luck or you could ended up calling for help

I was driving the Challenge for Kawasaki Zephyr 1100, just when i pass him and the timer gets to zero my bike make a very weird turn to the left into the barrier, right after me the AI does the same thing and it results in a neat crash :D

ttcrahs7nd.jpg

Back