Crash Bandicoot Discussion - (It's About Time 10/2 Release)

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 383 comments
Crash Bandicoot PS1 covers remade for the Insane Trilogy(PS4):

Crash Bandicoot -
Crash-Bandicoot-N-Sane-Trilogy_2017_05-24-17_001.jpg

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back -
Crash-Bandicoot-N-Sane-Trilogy_2017_05-24-17_002.jpg

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped -
Crash-Bandicoot-N-Sane-Trilogy_2017_05-24-17_003.jpg

Very nicely recreated from scratch! Though I have mixed feelings with the 1st cover though! :lol:
*NOSTALGIA INTENSIFIES*
I'm actually super keen to see what the levels from Crash 3 look like, particularly the prehistoric, future and egyptian levels :sly:

*NOSTALGIA INTENSIFIES*
I'm actually super keen to see what the levels from Crash 3 look like, particularly the prehistoric, future and egyptian levels :sly:
I'm pretty shocked we haven't seen any content from Crash 3 yet, considering the game is due out in just about a month. At least I haven't seen anything. Either way, I can't wait to see the remade scuba levels too! Even those "future" levels should look pretty impressive remade.

I'm pretty shocked we haven't seen any content from Crash 3 yet, considering the game is due out in just about a month. At least I haven't seen anything. Either way, I can't wait to see the remade scuba levels too! Even those "future" levels should look pretty impressive remade.
I know, right? And with the graphical capabilities of the PS4, Im expecting the future to look nothing short of stunning!!! (Obviously Im expecting all the locations to look great, but the future more so, it'll look good lit up with all those neons and high rise buildings..)

I know, right? And with the graphical capabilities of the PS4, Im expecting the future to look nothing short of stunning!!! (Obviously Im expecting all the locations to look great, but the future more so, it'll look good lit up with all those neons and high rise buildings..)
The good news is, according to a quick Google search, tomorrow (May 26th), there will be a teaser for Crash 3! Sorry, I can't provide any links to back that up since my work computer blocks all the websites, but it looks like various sources are saying that.

Also, here is the cover, if it hasn't already been shown here.
91iP4NOH5yL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions to the Warped footage released...

-Took me a few hours to realise the two headed giants are swinging giant turkeys instead of clubs
-The future looks absolutely stunning, it's everything I could have wanted.
-The cover looks amazing
-Giant missile firing robots looked dimwitted in PS1, now they look terrifying.
-I think I might just buy a PS4 now.

There are definately more trophies, saw 2 trophies popping up in the long video of IGN I think. So at least warped will have at minimum 3 trophies. :P But I expect many more trophies for Crash 1 and 2 as well.

Seeing all these video's the last few days, I think it looks really amazing and I can't wait to play it next month.

So only 3 trophies which are
Complete all of #1, #2, #3?
I have heard that it was a full list of trophies, like boxes and gems, crystals per game too. So I guess we just need to wait about a month.
Yeah, seems a little odd that it would only have 3 trophies, but all the articles I've read are misleading really. I'm sure they only mean 3 platinum trophies per game rather than one platinum for all 3 games and there are more trophies for each game. Something like that.

Yeah, seems a little odd that it would only have 3 trophies, but all the articles I've read are misleading really. I'm sure they only mean 3 platinum trophies per game rather than one platinum for all 3 games and there are more trophies for each game. Something like that.

I know then I read on Playstation trophies forum that other "remakes" have one list with 1 platinum.
While this isn't technically a "remake" that's what they are thinking. 1 Platinum trophy.

I need to get a PS4 for this game, but I might wait till I graduate BMT before I grab a PS4.

There's something about the visuals in this game that look....off to me. I can't quite put my finger on it but it has that Skylanders feel to it that miffs me a bit.

Preorder is still in of course. 👍

No way! You cheater! :P Have fun anyway. ;)

Just makes me sad to see people in other countries already getting this game because shops are sending them out early and here they always wait till the actual release day to send the games out. Why even have a release date then. :P Ah well, only 6 days left, can't wait to play it.

No way! You cheater! :P Have fun anyway. ;)

Just makes me sad to see people in other countries already getting this game because shops are sending them out early and here they always wait till the actual release day to send the games out. Why even have a release date then. :P Ah well, only 6 days left, can't wait to play it.
At least you guys have fixed prices and not exaggerated prices just to get more money out of my pocket.

At least you guys have fixed prices and not exaggerated prices just to get more money out of my pocket.

What does it cost there then? I'd gladly pay a little bit more to get it a week early since the game's already cheap anyway for what you actually get. :lol: Not even pre-orders get it earlier here sadly. :(

What does it cost there then? I'd gladly pay a little bit more to get it a week early since the game's already cheap anyway for what you actually get. :lol: Not even pre-orders get it earlier here sadly. :(
It depends on the game really.

GTA V when it got released on PS3 back in 2013, it costed around $84-86 in Bahrain and even up to $106 in places like Saudi Arabia due to popular demand and due to the game being "banned". Similar story to Fifa annual release although a bit less due to being available to buy with no problems at all.

I bought this game for around $66, tried to give several stores an offer to lower it a bit and they did but barely that much.

It depends on the game really.

GTA V when it got released on PS3 back in 2013, it costed around $84-86 in Bahrain and even up to $106 in places like Saudi Arabia due to popular demand and due to the game being "banned". Similar story to Fifa annual release although a bit less due to being available to buy with no problems at all.

I bought this game for around $66, tried to give several stores an offer to lower it a bit and they did but barely that much.

Yeah okay, that's quite expensive indeed. :scared: Didn't know they did that with game prices in those countries. That indeed explains why they release it so early, to get some quick and even more money. I hope you're really enjoying it already then for that price. :D Makes me feel a little bit better to wait for another 6 days. I've also stopped watching video's of it, though it's hard to resist. Pretty much the whole game is on youtube already since a few days. Don't want to get everything spoiled. :P

There's a GameStop by my house that has used PS4s for $199. Might get one this week. Thing is, my only free time is during the weekend. Also, saving some money aside for an apartment, a trip to Mexico next year and car payments. Curse you real world problems :D

Last edited:
Anyone pre-order this off the PS store (EU)?

Did you get the pre order bonus themes/avatars? I was expecting an email with a code to redeem as I have seen others with the avatars already. Recieved nothing yet.

Anyone pre-order this off the PS store (EU)?

Did you get the pre order bonus themes/avatars? I was expecting an email with a code to redeem as I have seen others with the avatars already. Recieved nothing yet.

I believe you will never get an email or code.
You have to go find them on the store.

That's what it was like with the NA version.

Back