Crazy GTC foreign save game glitch! Strange cars unlocked!

I bought a magazine a while ago called PSi2 and it had a cheat disc. On the disc was a British GTC save game. I loaded the savegame using my PAL PS2 and my PAL GTC disc and some strange things occured. Each time I select a car, as soon as the race begins, the car I chose is replaced with something else. Some of the cars that I came across weren't even in GT3 or GTC. Some of the new cars I came across were an Alfa Romeo GTV, Alfa Romeo Spider and a Razo 350Z. CRAZY!!! :crazy:

Do you have proof?
If so, this is odd. But I doubt it would happen.

I still have the cheat disc with the save. I can take photos with a webcam but I dont know how to post them here. I attached a test picture to see if it would work. I'll try to take some poor quality webcam photos of these crazy cars tomorrow.

EDIT: Here are a few pics of the crazy cars

I also came across:

Peugot 406
Hyundai Verna Rally Car
About 6 Acura's which arent in the game.

Attachments

• Alfa Romeo Spider.JPG
    Alfa Romeo Spider.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Altezza Gita AS300.JPG
    Altezza Gita AS300.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 69
  • Barchetta.JPG
    Barchetta.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Razo 350Z.JPG
    Razo 350Z.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 94
Akina Racer
I bought a magazine a while ago called PSi2 and it had a cheat disc. On the disc was a British GTC save game. I loaded the savegame using my PAL PS2 and my PAL GTC disc and some strange things occured. Each time I select a car, as soon as the race begins, the car I chose is replaced with something else. Some of the cars that I came across weren't even in GT3 or GTC. Some of the new cars I came across were an Alfa Romeo GTV, Alfa Romeo Spider and a Razo 350Z. CRAZY!!! :crazy:

I made a save that had the Razo Silvia and the Alpha GTV using MK's program ages ago. Oh and the English version of GTC is a PAL version.

Did it have the alternative NSX LM Road car?

By the way it's not a new thing, it's been known for a while that there are a whole load of hidden cars on the GTC disk.

And the Trueno Sprinter from Initial D isn't one of them.

MistaY
I made a save that had the Razo Silvia and the Alpha GTV using MK's program ages ago. Oh and the English version of GTC is a PAL version.

Did it have the alternative NSX LM Road car?

By the way it's not a new thing, it's been known for a while that there are a whole load of hidden cars on the GTC disk.

And the Trueno Sprinter from Initial D isn't one of them.

I dont know about the NSX LM road car. There was another problem where some of the more high powered cars would reverse when you accelerated...That was weird. As for the Trueno pic, it was just a test to see if the attachment work and not something from GTC.

Akina Racer

Could you submit the Save so we can have some fun with it? It does'nt make any since to me! We try and keep it real around here, It's better for everyone that way, Those are Hidden cars but they just don't show up without hacking them into the game!!! :mischievous:

Here are the Hidden Cars list:

Race Idiot
Alfa Romeo 147 Twinspark
Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6
Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0 V6
Fiat Barchetta
Fiat Punto HGT Abarth
Honda NSX-R Hashiken Version
New Mini One (The crappy base model)
New Mini Cooper (Not the cooper S, the standard cooper)
New Mini Cooper S Rally car
Nissan 350Z Razo Version
Nissan R34 GT-R GTColour PC 99 (The PC stands for pace car, yup you can drive the car with the flashy lights )
Nissan Skyline 350GT (Now this is one I just noticed, I think it must be another version of the G35, because there is also a Skyline 300GT, i'll have to try that one)
Opel Corsa Comfort 1.4 ( )
Peugeot 106 S16
Peugeot 206cc
Peugeot 406 Coupe
VW Polo Gti
Vauxhall Corsa Comfort 1.4 ( just because it's a Vauxhall)

eddieturner2002
Here are the Hidden Cars list:

Lets not forget the:

Verna Rally car

180SX Type X (Tuned)

Jazz 1.4 DSI SE

Acura DN-X

Accord Euro

Barchetta

Tiburon GT V6

RS-X Detroit Motor Show version And all the Cars from GT3!

Ryosuke_Gumna
I need the game save GTC of all GT3 Cars! If anyone can upload the save file.

I have a SharkPort Save of My GTC Save with all the Hidden cars and I installed a 7Speed Transmission in every car in the garage!

eddieturner2002
You can't have all the GT3 cars only 116 of them.
Ah, i see.

HYBRIDLVR
I have a SharkPort Save of My GTC Save with all the Hidden cars and I installed a 7Speed Transmission in every car in the garage!
Can you upload the file? Does it have GT3 Cars in there? Thanks.

Ryosuke_Gumna
Ah, i see.

Can you upload the file? Does it have GT3 Cars in there? Thanks.

Yes and yes I could, Do you have a Xport or Sharkport? I'd rather send it directly to you!

I'm not sure if this is the one you need, This one is for GTC Concept 2001, Let me know if you need a different one, I have most of them from different regions!

Attachments

• GTC013aHSave5720-839400.sps
    97.5 KB · Views: 28
There are effectively four different versions of Concept and the saves cannot be used from one version to another. The 4 versions are Concept 2001 Tokyo, Concept 2002 Tokyo-Seoul, Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva (PAL) and Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva (Japan). The last two have the most car slots. Tokyo 2001 has the fewest. There are few extra slots of Tokyo-Seoul (though MK's program is not set up for it).

If your car goes backward on a start just go into settings and adjust the gears.

Yes, I finally got around to buying it a couple of weeks ago on US Ebay (shipped from Hong Kong) now that I can play it (doesn't work with Swap Magic).

Back