Create a Free Race Challenge.

Most Enthusia players knows what Free Race is: You choose your car, track (and the number of laps to go with it), and the five AI racers to race with.

Since this game can get easy when driving cars of the same class (In my opinion), why can't can't we create (and post) our own challenging custom races?

I can't think of one... yet.

Sounds like a good idea. I'd also like to see a Enthusia WRS or Race Series stuff. I've just rented the game a second time (first with a wheel and pedals) and fell in love. I will be buying it once my rental is up.

m.piedgros

P.S. The reason I gave it a second chance was based on the nice words I read here on GTP.

Gee I hope I read the post right.:scared:
Anyway: Here are some fairly challenging races.

3 laps at Tsukuba

Nissan Race

1:Nissan Cube
2:Nissan Elegrand
3:Nissan Stagea
4:Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33)
5:Nissan Skyline GT-R V-SpecII Nur (R32)
6:Nissan R390 GT1 (Race Car)

(*Give them a 37.5 second head start)
(**Add 12.5 seconds for every extra lap the race is)

Mazda Race

1:Mazda Cosmo Sport
2:Mazda Roadster RS-II (NB8C)
3:Mazda SAVANNA RX-7 GT-X (SA22C)
4:Mazda RX8 Type S
5:Mazda RX7 SPIRIT R (FD3S)
6:Mazda 787B (Race Car)

(*Give a 40.5 second head start)
(**Add 13.5 seconds for every extra lap the race is)
------------------------------------------------------------
All you really need for these fun races is a brand with R, A, B, C, D, and E class cars. You can then improvise (ex. Replace Nissan Cube with Nissan Moco etc.)

The fun part of these is you never know if you'll win because all the cars are seperated. Plus, your are passing someone on almost every lap.:)

Edit: You don't neccisarily need all the same brand, you can use the same country, or even just the same color etc. But it's usually more fun if they have something in common.

Edit 2: Hmmm, seems I may have made a mistake. Is this going to be a competition? Because it would be hard (impossible) to get the head start perfect. If it is a competition I will rethink it and come up with something else.

Michael-GT
Since this game can get easy when driving cars of the same class (In my opinion)....

Here's an easy way to fix that -- pick a car in a certain class (D/C or higher) when you're first choosing the car and track. Then, after the track loads and you reach the pre-race screen, go to the grid editor and pick a car two or three classes down (ie. if you chose an A class car to begin with, choose a C or D class car).

That's faster than customizing an entire grid, and it can still be challenging.

Why not try a Honda one? Post race grid and the head start you gave. To find out the head start, start the race and drive without giving a headstart. When you cross the finish of the first lap, stop. Then wait to see the difference between your lap and the second place car. Multiply by the number of laps.:)

These are by far my favorite races. I was inspired by the 1 lap magic GT4 races, and I hope I can make my own in arcade mode in GT5...

Or the next Enthusia :dopey:

Back