Credit Cap?

• Thread starter Lethalchem
  • 6 comments
I hadn't really paid much attention to this until recently, but I just noticed I have two sets of credits. I tried to look this up in the search, but came up with nothing.

I have completed all the races in career mode. When I go back and race events I've already won, I accumulate more credits (as would be expected). I've currently got 13mil credits, or something like that.

HOWEVER, when I go to my garage and buy parts/mods, I see a different set of credits decrease. I have 5mil credits that I spend from, yet winning races doesn't replenish this.

My assumption is, those credits I'm spending, were won from events the FIRST time they were completed. Rewinning them does not add credits to the "spendable" pile.

What is bothering me, is if my theory is correct, then I have a finite amount of credits to spend, and I can never get more. Meaning, I can't modifiy ALL my cars like I want!

Is this true, or am I missing something?

So.. Maybe there is a limit to the credits you see in the garage becuase all your credits may be too high?

You mean, you think once I deplete the 5mil I'm spending from, it will then start pulling from the 13mil I see increasing after I win races?

Yeah maybe but im not too sure about this. sorry.

I feel like trying this myself :mischievous:

Edit: Maybe look for some screeny's around the web, it'll show whether it happens to other's.

If you use the cheat tEAm4za you start out with like 900m credits. Seems to work correctly with that many credits. Both my other profiles have over 10m credits and I haven't had a problem with the correct amounts being displayed correctly. Try using the tEAm4za cheat on a new profile and see if that profile correctly displays the credits. Maybe, your profile got corrupted somehow? If so I'd highly recommend making the tEAm4za profile and copying over your car designs to back them up (profile to profile) and delete the corrupted profile.

I hadn't really paid much attention to this until recently, but I just noticed I have two sets of credits. I tried to look this up in the search, but came up with nothing.

I have completed all the races in career mode. When I go back and race events I've already won, I accumulate more credits (as would be expected). I've currently got 13mil credits, or something like that.

HOWEVER, when I go to my garage and buy parts/mods, I see a different set of credits decrease. I have 5mil credits that I spend from, yet winning races doesn't replenish this.

My assumption is, those credits I'm spending, were won from events the FIRST time they were completed. Rewinning them does not add credits to the "spendable" pile.

What is bothering me, is if my theory is correct, then I have a finite amount of credits to spend, and I can never get more. Meaning, I can't modifiy ALL my cars like I want!

Is this true, or am I missing something?
At first I thought you your problem was that the credits you have in your garage is what you have to spend, the credits you see building up after every race is how much you've won up to that point, this affects your driver level since levelling up is based on how many credits you've won that's all. After re-reading it though it seems very odd, there's no limit to how many credits you earn, sounds odd.

Back