CREDIT GRIND - WTC 600 Tokyo Express - Glitches are Dead.

• Thread starter Grimm6Jack
  • 2,418 comments
Tried out @Papiculo64 intermediate tires tune and this is the best one till now! Love how all the cars line up on the straight all the time which helps in putting consistent lap times. This was my best with 0 collisions and 0 penalties which makes it worthy of the clean race bonus😁
Glad you like it :)
Amazing time my friend! 👍👍👍👍👍
Left home saturday morning for 2 weeks, so I won't be grinding this exploit anymore, but enjoy your last few laps and take a little more money out of it before the 20 millions cars come back.
Hope the update will be worth it! Can't wait to play it again 🤤

I've finally reached the century summit. I'm so tired. 😩😅🙌
Did you buy anything? I perhaps made about 60-70 million…..but I spent about 65 million of that on cars. 😳 Making the final push to save the money for the “legendary cars” then I’m DONE.

I was just shy of the cap so I did the daily roulette wheel to hit the limit and can you believe it I WON A MILLION CREDITS
THE ONE TIME I DID NOT WANT THAT
I BASICALLY WASTED JUST UNDER A MILLION CREDITS

Unbelievable

Anyway, I’m definitely not claiming to be the first, I’m sure I’ve seen someone else hit it, but I’ve finally done it. After approx 7000 miles, around 1500 laps, and a lot of sanity, I’ve done it. Now excuse me while I go buy the invitation only cars, everything in the Legendary Dealership, and then not play this game for at least a couple of days.
Or I’ll be back tomorrow for more sanity abuseView attachment 1140523
So after this I spent about half of that 100m, I thought thank god that’s over, I’ll probably get a couple more mil until it’s patched but other than that no thanks. But then they actually announced a date to address pp issues, and I realised what must be done

9045831F-B44A-4B80-B8DF-EE9FE5402E0A.jpeg

So I give you, just in time before the update comes out (with time stamp for proof it’s not just the same pic as before)

1F3C52CC-E5AC-4F7B-9B74-3DD895AAF4F9.jpeg

No I don’t know what’s wrong with me either. Now for the love of god PD patch this because I will lose my mind when I inevitably end up doing it for a third time.

Damn it’s only just occurred to me that we should have been listening to this the whole time. Anyone still going, you’re welcome for the soundtrack to your last few races :)

So after this I spent about half of that 100m, I thought thank god that’s over, I’ll probably get a couple more mil until it’s patched but other than that no thanks. But then they actually announced a date to address pp issues, and I realised what must be done

View attachment 1142132

So I give you, just in time before the update comes out (with time stamp for proof it’s not just the same pic as before)

View attachment 1142133

No I don’t know what’s wrong with me either. Now for the love of god PD patch this because I will lose my mind when I inevitably end up doing it for a third time.

Damn it’s only just occurred to me that we should have been listening to this the whole time. Anyone still going, you’re welcome for the soundtrack to your last few races :)

Man i totally feel you. My lap times have deteriorated since the last few days. I've probably listened to atleast 5 game OST playlists(Gran Turismo,NFS,Juiced). Despite the terrible times i just couldn't stop doing the grind! I finally gave up today after touching the 70 mil mark when my friends invited me to another game. I'm done with this for good and glad that PD is patching this because it's pretty unhealthy at this point :ill:

Did you buy anything? I perhaps made about 60-70 million…..but I spent about 65 million of that on cars. 😳 Making the final push to save the money for the “legendary cars” then I’m DONE.
I was at 87mn the day before and bought the JGTC R34 when it dropped, but that’s about it. Gonna slowly decide what to spend it on. 😅

Hurry up grinders! 😃

1650874242882.png

EDIT: it's all over ☠️

Attachments

• 202F5F45-129C-49B2-B75B-B13ABB9C409D.jpeg
    202F5F45-129C-49B2-B75B-B13ABB9C409D.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
And it's gone. Bye bye Tomahawk you the most usless fake car in entire Gran Turismo
it had its uses lol

love your Signature. Got the Ayrton Senna Rothmans Williams paint job on my Formula GT. They don’t make them like him anymore. The documentary is one of the best ever and I watch documentary films a lot.

Last edited:
Endlessly repeating the same lap, aiming to shave seconds off a race time took a fun game and turned it into a monotonous task, oddly gave me a brief window into the fascinatingly dull world of eSports. Sure the money was good and I have a nice collection of cars from it but I'll be glad to give the Tomahawk a rest for a while.

As I started using Tomahawk's exploit only for past 3 days I have to ask you guys: what is currently the most profitable way to earn credits? :lol: How many cr per hour (ca.)?

New settings for update 1.13 starting on intermediates that pushes the Tomahawk X down to 576.80 pp.
Crazy. It’s the same gear ratio that I have. Just slap inters and change some output setting and it’s 576pp now. Taking it out for a drive now 😂

Probably can also cheese the new spa 1 hour with this

Latest Posts

Back