Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,501 comments
He actually flip flops on his position at the end. He says vaccines stand in the way of wiping out a certain amount of people, and then at the end he says it may be worth it if you're at high risk.
Serves me right watching only until I had confirmation that he actually said what was attributed to him. Chicken**** couldn't take it to its "logical" (this isn't the right word but it'll have to do) end and say that those at risk should be culled to make life better for the able.

20210713_211410.png

Last edited:
Oh stop speaking, they prevent people from speaking. 😂
So if they weren't a defacto arm of the government when Trump was in charge, does that mean Biden seized the means of tweet production? 😜

I bet if you presented him with the above contradiction he'd reply that he has no means to make the previous tweeter STFU unlike the government backed might of the Twitter 10% monopoly.

Screenshot_20210714-160233_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
In today's "Utah, Not the Onion"

They're seriously charging a 19 year old with a hate crime for stomping on a "back the blue" sign. I think NWA said it best with "🤬 the police coming straight from the underground".

OK, I've learned my lesson, cursed content thread all the way:

Like "perhaps the most innocent man in the history of the United States," he repeatedly tried to bunt it out of the park.

Me when people not only spell HIPAA wrong, but also don't understand it in the slightest:

eye twitch GIF

Kinda curious. I know some Americans pronounce "I" as a-ee, i.e. they call Iran/Iraq as Airan and Airaq (snicker)

So do these people also pronounce HIPAA as HYPAA, too? As in, hyper?

I'm getting a bit tempted about linking "Hypa Hypa" music video here...

Kinda curious. I know some Americans pronounce "I" as a-ee, i.e. they call Iran/Iraq as Airan and Airaq (snicker)

So do these people also pronounce HIPAA as HYPAA, too? As in, hyper?

I'm getting a bit tempted about linking "Hypa Hypa" music video here...
1626535771322.png

I'm not as "hyp" as the above footballer so whenever the pronunciation of the name of the former Persia comes up in conversation I always find myself wishing I had a photograph of this bloke.

flock.jpg

Last edited:
She retweeted a tweet that bashed "conservative" Jews, Shapiro & Rubin. In my experience, that's a really strong sign of absolute derangement when Ben is getting bashed.

The original account that posted it, Cheese dingus or whatever is full of homophobia & racism, so chances they're anti-Semite is a good betting odd.

Last edited:
Reminds me of Frank Reynolds' Fidesz flag.
TqMBSNQ.png

The "Make in the USA" has me wondering about its origins. Is it just an attemt to make money by a foreign company selling an actual product or is it deliberately manipulative?

Last edited:
The "Make in the USA" has me wondering about its origins. Is it just an attemt to make money by a foreign company selling an actual product or is it deliberately manipulative?
Seems it was a real product at some point as it was listed on Amazon for a whole day before being removed and the seller seemingly banned. Not sure on the origins of that exact ad though.

I really couldn't find any info on "Nine Day Shop" either but the title formatting makes me think it's one of those foreign companies that just list shoddy merchandise with tons of keywords in the title in the hopes the algorithm will notice them. The seller name is also somewhat close to "Nine Line Apparel" which does sell quite a bit of 'Murica style stuff, albeit nothing close to that mask.

Last edited:
Seems it was a real product at some point as it was listed on Amazon for a whole day before being removed and the seller seemingly banned. Not sure on the origins of that exact ad though.

I really couldn't find any info on "Nine Day Shop" either but the title formatting makes me think it's one of those foreign companies that just list shoddy merchandise with tons of keywords in the title in the hopes the algorithm will notice them. The seller name is also somewhat close to "Nine Line Apparel" which does sell quite a bit of 'Murica style stuff, albeit nothing close to that mask.
Of course a product being offered for sale on Amazon, even legitimately so, doesn't mean it's not an attempt to manipulate.

I've even gone as far as considering the posting is domestic (but this would likely have been concealed) and styled after an advertisement by a foreign company (hence the "make" instead of "made") with the sole intent to stir **** up and not sell a single article.

Dunning and Kruger are working overtime this week. Wait, she was responding to Smith apparently.

That's reassuring, but the aggressively stupid post from the Missouri Republican't still fits.

Back