Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,758 comments
E_IKpBUWUAAiLyp.jpg

I haven't seen a redacting job that piss poor since the UK Government Department for International Trade sent out a "redacted" PDF in which they'd simply changed the text background to black, allowing anyone to highlight it and read the text with ease.

/thread

613f9e8be18b9.image.jpg

Courtesy of the Porter County Republican Party and their float in a Valparaiso, Indiana 9/11 parade.

Edit: Language warning. It is indeed "a little ****ed up."

"What are you on?"

How the......
What the....
Why the....

Walks away shaking his head and muttering.......

/thread

613f9e8be18b9.image.jpg

Courtesy of the Porter County Republican Party and their float in a Valparaiso, Indiana 9/11 parade.

"What are you on?"

Aaaaand that gets a very high placement on my "Worst of 2021" list.

Hell, might as well add it to a "worst of the decade" list.

/thread

613f9e8be18b9.image.jpg

"What are you on?"
That facepalm emoji can't arrive quickly enough.

DK
Why are "9/11 parades" even a thing?
To pay respects to those who lost their lives, particularly those who displayed tremendous bravery through their actions. Have a look into the guy with the red bandana, but get a box of tissues first.

Ah Nicki Manaj, the bastion of factual information. Also, remember that Nicki is ok with pedophiles and rapists, even going so far as to have children with them.
When I read this it sounded like her husband was the paedophile before I read the article but he "only" raped a 16-year old when he was 15. It's her brother that's a full on paedophile. Somehow her family turned out to be even worse than the execrable din she calls a music career.

Last edited:
When I read this it sounded like her husband was the paedophile before I read the article but he "only" raped a 16-year old when he was 15. It's her brother that's a full on paedophile. Somehow her family turned out to be even worse than the execrable din she calls a music career.
Ya, I probably should've worded that better.

I guess if it's any consolation, Minaj is beefing with the rapist and thief Cardi B so she's clearly not OK with all rapists.

"It's time the Church speaks up. The Church has relinquished too much authority to government."

🤡

I'm not sure whether I've ever had to use the word antidisestablishmentarianism in an actual sentence before. I doubt she could spell it, but she is it.

Last edited:
Back