Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,723 comments
C403E537-F530-4C5C-8973-B9070DEF594A.jpeg

Alec Baldwin accidentally shoots a coworker that gets her killed and wounds a director. The incident reminds me of Brandon Lee the son of Bruce Lee who died from a Prop gun.

Love or hate the man but it seems a lot of people especially the Trump crowd are laughing at him for what was a freak accident.

Alec Baldwin is going to live with the pain forever. I think people should have a bit of sympathy and empathy for the man. Halyna was a mother and a husband. Now Alec Baldwin is going to live with the pain of accidentally taking the life of a mother.

Last edited:
I'm guessing Baldwin's left-wing political leanings (lampooning Trump on SNL) and the fact that the young wife and mother he accidentally killed was a successful cinematographer in Hollyweird is a large part of their morally bankrupt stance.

It's nice to see the right acknowledging pre-op transsexuals as women, by the way...
FCZ7-IGXoAspcak.png

Last edited:
TB
Delivery is gonna hurt like a sonovabitch. :ill:
Anatomically speaking it looks like path of least resistance for childbirth is through the rectum and anus.

So yes, it's gonna hurt.

And you have to wonder how they conceived....

FCdh2GfXEAEXck3.jpg

Who? Who hates this, Josh?

E8EMkdSUYAIWB1j.jpg

Alpha is when rape.

(And not knowing how apostrophes work.)
The whole alpha male thing is massively amusing, as it's based entirely on missreading and miss understanding of wolf pack hierarchy. That's in addition to the rather obvious issue they ignore, that humans and wolves are not the same, still stunning that they miss that one, but MRAs are not known for a stunning grasp of logic and reason.

One the author of the original paper has repeatedly tried to correct.

That it actually means 'dad' makes that tshirt even worse however.

Last edited:
I thought Trump won Florida... by a lot!* The hell do they want to waste money on an audit for? This Newsweek article has some answers.

Newsweek
"It's not about margin of victory," Florida GOP state Rep. Anthony Sabatini, who sponsored a bill calling for the audit, said in a statement. "The fact is that people want total verification of the election results. They want an independent review of the votes."
*well, 4% of voters...

Last edited:
I thought Trump won Florida... by a lot!* The hell do they want to waste money on an audit for? This Newsweek zrticle has some answers.

*well, 4% of voters...
Results don't matter. The point is to keep doubt in the legitimacy of the election on the minds of the ****ing idiot base. If you can convince them that their vote had no sway, they're more likely to resort to violence.

Results don't matter. The point is to keep doubt in the legitimacy of the election on the minds of the ****ing idiot base. If you can convince them that their vote had no sway, they're more likely to resort to violence.
You would have to be a ****ing idiot indeed to conclude that your vote didn't matter even after your state voted for him and to conclude that it was DeathSantis's fault. I wonder whether Stone's shortsighted grab for power will help end up splitting his party's vote?

You would have to be a ****ing idiot indeed to conclude that your vote didn't matter even after your state voted for him and to conclude that it was DeathSantis's fault.
I mean...yeah.
I wonder whether Stone's shortsighted grab for power will help end up splitting his party's vote?
I think it's all hot air. In the event that it's not, I think that's very possible.

A Libertarian, though.

:lol:

61730535ede88.image.jpg

Kokomo Tribune (via Yahoo! News)
Piotter said he isn't a Nazi sympathizer, but he is a Republican who believes the Democratic Party represents the same ideology of the Nazis.

"They're telling us what to do and when to do it and how you're going to do it," he said. "Everything Trump did to get this country straightened out, those silly bastards have gone against it."

He said he thinks the Democratic Party will begin flying the Nazi flag as well, and his flag is a warning to people to prepare to see more of them flying around the country.

"They might as well get used to seeing it now," Piotter said. "It will be flying over the White House before it's all over. Within a year, that will be the new American flag."

Sorry to play the Hitler card but I didn't see that explanation coming, so to speak.

Last edited:
Isn't that swastika wrong, i mean the "arrows" point the wrong way? Or is that because of the picture is inversed?

Which in its turn makes it a buddhist symbol?

p78
Isn't that swastika wrong, i mean the "arrows" point the wrong way? Or is that because of the picture is inversed?

Which in its turn makes it a buddhist symbol?
I don't think anyone could look at a black swastika in a white circle on a red background and mistake it for a manji these days unless they were being wilfully ignorant. It has too much unpleasant history.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back