Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,515 comments
Rule of goats.
The Simpsons Flirt GIF

I like Douglas Murray, and his arguments are usually persuasive and well articulated but lately he's putting out posts that I'm raising my eyebrows to. It's like he's pandering to a right wing base that is turning increasingly away from reason and logic. Perhaps he always has, I dunno....

This reply shows the type of people I mean:

Last edited:
You've only just noticed that?

I mean it's not as if he hasn't defended the EDL, Pegida, and Orban (all well known on the moderate right /S) before is it?

I haven't got to his defence of Orban, Pegida and the EDL in that book yet but will keep an eye out.

Screenshot-20211104-185128-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Jim Banks actually knows better. The GOP base is less likely to, and speckled among the rational people correctly pointing out that Twitter can't have violated his First Amendment rights (as well of those alleging he's never held a town hall, which is how members of Congress have traditionally communicated with their constituents) are some aggressively stupid takes.
Oh and Jim Banks is one of two worthless sacks of **** who Nancy Pelosi was right to boot from the January 6th Select Committee.

All those people who were calling for Antifa teacher and Pride Pledge teacher to be canceled are now calling for this one to be canceled as well, right? Right?

More like ass simulation.

Lying, smearing and cheating people out of so much money they end up taking their own life doesn't sound very Christian to me.

Last edited:
I know this is the cursed content thread but rather than dwell on garbage like the above I'd rather dwell on the level of craft involved in the composition of the following reply.

Screenshot_20211108-021721_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
“Children who are not at risk”. It was found to be the #6 cause of death for 5-11 and the Delta variant is much tougher on children.
“COVID-19 nationally has become the sixth-leading cause of death for this age group,” Kelly said. She said the Delta variant hit young people very hard, harder than the original strain.

A DHEC spokesperson said on Thursday that Kelly’s claim that COVID-19 was the sixth-leading cause of death among young children came from a Kaiser Family Health Foundation analysis of death data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Playing with children's lives b/c of political differences....

Last edited:
My wife and I adopted one of our kids. I have to say, I hate this particular way of using adoption. The existence of adoption is not something which should be used to strip women of bodily autonomy. Giving a child up for adoption is a serious event, not just for the mother (and possibly others), but for the child as well. It's not a get out of jail free card for the abortion issue. Adoption is a wonderful thing for children who need homes, but our goal should not be to create children who need homes.

Heck, one could argue Christmas is completely based on Saturnalia but let's not confuse Mr. Wohl.
It's talk like that that leads to Jacob Wohl holding a press conference during which he claims to know a woman who alleges you sexually assaulted her but who has yet to be revealed...[checks calendar]...two years later.

Back