Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,770 comments
absolutely_right_zoolander.gif
:confused: I'm going to have to confess my complete ignorance of Ben Stiller movies here. Are Pelosi and AOC supposed to have helped plan the insurrection attempt too? I thought they were high on the list of the mob's targets.

Last edited:
:confused: I'm going to have to confess my complete ignorance of Ben Stiller movies here. Are Pelosi and AOC supposed to have helped plan the insurrection attempt too? I thought they were hgh on the list of the mob's targets.
It goes along with the idea that Pelosi/AOC were helping Antifa members who were using a false flag to discredit Trump for..... reasons.

:confused: I'm going to have to confess my complete ignorance of Ben Stiller movies here. Are Pelosi and AOC supposed to have helped plan the insurrection attempt too? I thought they were high on the list of the mob's targets.
"He's absolutely right" is used in a "it's stupid but just go with it" kind of way in that scene. I posted it because I figure if everyone had to dump all texts, at least the ones that are currently being hidden would be released. Pelosi and AOC absolutely did not plan anything, they were targets. But if requesting their texts help gets trump's records, I say great.

Edit:

Here's the scene:

Last edited:
I’m guessing he is talking about long periods without sufficient wind to power everything, which is far more plausible than running out of wind entirely as the wording suggests. Granted I’m not sure what exactly he would be able to do about that if he were elected...

Last edited:
I’m guessing he is talking about long periods without sufficient wind to power everything, which is far more plausible than running out of wind entirely as the wording suggests. Granted I’m not sure what exactly he would be able to do about that if he were elected...
So he's unfamiliar with the concepts of batteries and capacitors?

They could power it using politicians' campaign speeches. They never run out of wind.

Last edited:
Omit sensational, inflammatory rhetoric like "seeding," "targeting and convincing," and "harvesting," and Rand is just describing part of the electoral process as it has existed since the Civil War. Seriously, is he the idiot tree from which the idiot apple Jake Paul fell?

FHty2-hVgAAt17q.jpg

Back