Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,734 comments
Blessed political content as MTG finally realises the holocaust was worse than anti-Covid measures. Iddle widdle baby steps...

Last edited:
Cursed.

I thought the Butch Hartman cartoon was also part of it until I realised it was a screenshot. It somehow fits in.

20210615_135056.jpg

Last edited:

He's going to be disappointed to learn that they usually clear the settings before renting it out again.

Last edited:
Foo Fighters separated their fans at a recent concert according to whether they could show proof of vaccination or not. Ricky Schroeder didn't like it.

View attachment 1017953

I do love when people pull the "rolling in their graves!" line out despite obviously not knowing anything about the person doing the supposed rolling. Granted I have no clue what Kurt's stance was on vaccines, but based on his other views I'm going to guess he would be fine with Dave's choice.

Liner notes to Nirvana's Incesticide:

If any of you in any way hate homosexuals, people of different color, or women, please do this one favor for us — leave us the ---- alone! Don’t come to our shows and don’t buy our records.

And from In Utero:

If you’re a sexist, racist, homophobe or basically an a--hole, don’t buy this CD. I don’t care if you like me, I hate you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do love when people pull the "rolling in their graves!" line out despite obviously not knowing anything about the person doing the supposed rolling. Granted I have no clue what Kurt's stance was on vaccines, but based on his other views I'm going to guess he would be fine with Dave's choice.

Liner notes to Nirvana's Incesticide:

And from In Utero:
Real bottom-of-the-barrel stuff from Schroeder. Recruiting the dead who can't defend themselves for your indefensible cause is lower than a snake's belly.

If it wasn't for those four episodes of Scrubs. I would have next to no idea who Ricky Schroeder is. If there's a male equivalent to a "Karen". He is certainly that.

If it wasn't for those four episodes of Scrubs. I would have next to no idea who Ricky Schroeder is. If there's a male equivalent to a "Karen". He is certainly that.
I thought it was just a random Facebook poster. Only decided to look him up cause it seemed like he might not be.

He made the news last November when he helped bail out that kid who shot the protester.

Last edited:
Maybe I should put a quota cap on the number of Kaitlyn tweets I post but ay chihuahua *sheesh*...

Liberty Hangout Juneteenth.jpg

After all... it's not like "LiBeRtY" and freeing the slaves have anything in common.

Last edited:
Only the Republicans. White Democrats evidently don't count in her cognitive dissonance-free mind.

Last edited:
Only the Republicans. White Democrats evidently don't count in her cognitive dissonance-free mind.
Nah, she’s being inclusive by saying “anti-white holiday”, which is why I said she must think all whites are supposed to still be slave owners (and of course racist).

Nah, she’s being inclusive by saying “anti-white holiday”, which is why I said she must think all whites are supposed to still be slave owners (and of course racist).
So Democrats want themselves dead? The white ones at any rate.

Last edited:
I really don't understand how people think Juneteenth is an anti-white holiday. As Americans we should be celebrating the fact that good triumphed over evil traitors who thought they should enslave people and divide the country. Also, people of all races helped emancipate the slaves, so it's not like it's not inclusive on that front either.

I'm just not sure how you celebrate Juneteenth though. I don't know many blacks since I grew up in white America and live in one of the whitest states in the Union so I don't have many people I can ask. I did text one black friends though and he told me that his family just had a cookout on the day and ate soul food. Since soul food is amazing in every way, that sounds like a good way to celebrate. But is there like something you're supposed to do? Hopefully not fireworks.

I suppose I could actually read up about the holiday though since I know virtually nothing about it. I just wish there was a place to get soul food since I would totally destroy a slab of ribs, fried chicken, and a bowl of chitterlings with a health chunk of cornbread while I read about it.

It's also funny how some people are complaining about another summer holiday. Like why would you complain? You get Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day (and if you're in Utah Pioneer Day) off so adding another one sounds good to me. I get not everyone will get it off, but several of us will so that's just an added bonus since more long weekends is never a bad thing.

I hope Bennett spent the day doing volunteer work to own the libs.

Back