Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,734 comments
Sometimes I wonder if comments like that from Rep. Smith & other politicians about God being intertwined with US freedoms, are contributing to reports about the decline of Christianity in this country.

Sometimes I wonder if comments like that from Rep. Smith & other politicians about God being intertwined with US freedoms, are contributing to reports about the decline of Christianity in this country.
I think supposed decline would have come first and comments like that are reactionary.

E6rjm3KXEAQ1fTH.jpg

E6rjnVUWYAcaRV0.jpg

Last edited:
What a vindictive a-hole WAPiro is.

Speaking of vindictive a-holes, there's an obvious response to this next video which I'll leave to someone else to make as I can't be bothered to make the effort any more after dozens of these clowns.

Last edited:

Benny boy, is this not the free market at work?
What a vindictive a-hole WAPiro is.

Speaking of vindictive a-holes, there's an obvious response to this next video which I'll leave to someone else to make as I can't be bothered to make the effort any more after dozens of these clowns.

Projection aside, right-wing folks are funny every time they assume "da libs" aren't as equally armed as they are for a fight.

Last edited:
Pastor Rick hasn't exactly covered himself in glory before now.
Indy
In 2018, Mr Wiles predicted that a "leftist mob" led by CNN’s Anderson Cooper and MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow would decapitate Mr Trump and his family on the White House lawn.

Following Mr Trump's departure, the country will be "plunged into darkness" which Democrats brought "upon themselves because they won't back off," Mr Wiles said.

He added: "They won't let the people express their views. They voted for Donald Trump, they wanted Donald Trump, but they said, 'No, you're stupid, you're racist, you're bigots, we're not going to allow your vote to count.' And they've waged war against those people now for three years."
But when people vote for Biden and want Biden... it's the hate preacher who wants to wage war instead. No wonder they don't want history taught in schools, otherwise how are they going to find any confederate volunteers to fight at Gettysburg II: Secessionist Boogaloo?
How dare "they" call people like this racist bigots? I bet he blames that on the Jews as well. 🤔

Last edited:
It's worth noting that Brady hasn't been a real Patriot since last March.

4t2rpofc5fc71.png

Also, "media.patriots.win"? The media hasn't seen Patriots win since Brady left.

Oh and for those wondering GEOTUS means "God Emperor of the United States" because of course it does.

It's worth noting that Brady hasn't been a real Patriot since last March.

View attachment 1068800

Also, "media.patriots.win"? The media hasn't seen Patriots win since Brady left.

Oh and for those wondering GEOTUS means "God Emperor of the United States" because of course it does.
So because this guy acknowledges that not everyone believes Trump won, he's suddenly persona non grata in that idiot's eyes? Some of these posts are going beyond "cursed" and into the "we need to salt the earth around the thread" category. #yousunkmybattleship

Last edited:

"I would kick out every single Chinese in this country..."

😬

Ugh... but people who defend trash like this would point out she only says she'd kick out Chinese people who were loyal to the CCP. I hate to think how she would determine this though.

At any rate it's notable how mask-off these folks get when playing to an audience that ideologically aligns with theirs. And they say the right wing is being denied a voice.

Last edited:
She's a politician, of course, she's going to care how much money they have. She'd only kick out people that didn't make a substantial contribution.

Also, I have to imagine any person of Japanese descent hearing that has to be doing one of these:

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

You know with WWII and all.

😬

I'll point out something else which may not be obvious for those not in my industry...

MarjorieThreeNames
...I would put tariffs back in place and...

I wonder if she's just woefully uninformed or she's simply clueless or she's just playing the part of the proverbial politician. But the simple fact is, to date, the Biden administration has not touched or changed any of the Trump era section 301 punitive tariffs against goods of Chinese origin.

Carry on.

Last edited:
Ugh... but people who defend trash like this would point out she only says she'd kick out Chinese people who were loyal to the CCP.
I'd like to better understand what she means by "every single Chinese in this country", being the father of a Chinese immigrant to the US who has US citizenship. Is my daughter a "Chinese"? Best case scenario here, this crackpot wants to install a political test for immigration status.

I think this underscores a really important point among Trumpists. For all the nationalist rhetoric, they actually care more about politics than national origin. I think that the "loyal to the CCP" is actually the main point here (as much as I'd like to call it racist instead, because that would be fun). There is a growing consensus within the GOP that your political affiliation is all that matters. If you're from cuba and can be assumed to be a republican (in their weird brain), you're a good person and should be immediately granted asylum. If you're from Mexico and can be assumed to support evil, I mean democrat, you should be deported and denied asylum*. Republicans don't even want to allow democrats the right to vote, or the ability to have fair representation in government. They want to storm the capitol and install a never-ending authoritarian regime. Holding their political views (which are at this point a nonsensical list of hypocrisy) is what differentiates you between being a human being with rights, and basically an animal.

* Not that people seeking asylum can vote... that has nothing to do with anything.

Last edited:
If you're from cuba and can be assumed to be a republican (in their weird brain), you're a good person and should be immediately granted asylum.
Ted Cruz has entered the chat.

It's that one.
She's the equivalent of Trump except if she were to ever be in the same situation as Trump, she'd be worthless (remember, she only won her race because she ran unopposed).

Usually when someone says or does something weird, you hear, "You need Jesus". But in that case, I think Jesus dipped.
day rage GIF

😬

Just thinking about this one a little more...

If you give her the absolute most favorable take on this (which you shouldn't but, I'm steelmanning here), then she's talking about non-US citizen chinese immigrants who have not renounced loyalty to the chinese communist party.... let's think this one through for a moment.

A chinese person who is not a citizen here on some legally tenuous basis, who could get deported for any number of reasons or simply not have their status renewed... being asked to refuse loyalty to the chinese communist party. So, uh... that's a very scary situation you're asking them to be in. For their own safety, they might very much want to remain loyal to the CCP right up until they're US citizens and can't be sent back.

Back