Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,501 comments
FEXEUXRUcAAfciz.jpg

𝕚𝕋'Ş 𝐭ᗴⓡŘỖ𝓻𝕚𝕊ᵐ.
_7wYMM-VzSrQlLHD4bJSC3ETF7A_6oBSybSN2ajNAYjtt22evVOJChPs8-yjn5j6G0AIj019ONrchBFKOrwIYDPxGKz9774szKZCPItb5gR2LctHzf9AP8Bi7v2INJSDVUs_tiPVHBZO9mEFAWR0Lk_8dIhard0QGaE

This thread is so long I'm beginning to wonder whether I'm beginning to repeat stuff. If so, I apologise.

3rd Nov 2020:

FEgKLRyUcAASjMU.jpeg

She ran for her local council as a sixth former and lost to Labour by 13% of the total vote. Naturally, she blames her own party for not being right wing enough. "Tomorrow belongs to me".

Gutted that I share a surname with this melt. Who's gonna tell her she has a fenian name??

TB
I despise people like that. If you don't like what I'm drinking, good. Don't order one. If I wanted black coffee, I'd get one.

Dumbass.

I'll never be able to understand how something that completely doesn't affect you is such a problem.
I go to Subway solely to see the embarrassment in the eyes of a man who orders an Italian BMT with provolone, spinach, tomatoes, banana peppers, olives, balsamic vinaigrette and salt and pepper when he looks over and sees me taking bites out of my plain bread.

I go to Subway solely to see the embarrassment in the eyes of a man who orders an Italian BMT with provolone, spinach, tomatoes, banana peppers, olives, balsamic vinaigrette and salt and pepper when he looks over and sees me taking bites out of my plain bread.
bbc people GIF

Except in this instance, the "victim" doesn't give a crap. Or at least shouldn't.

Imagine going to a coffee shop for black coffee instead of the gas stations where it's a fifth of the price. Seriously, you go to a place like Starbucks because you want someone other than black coffee or a double double.

TB
I despise people like that. If you don't like what I'm drinking, good. Don't order one. If I wanted black coffee, I'd get one.

Dumbass.

I'll never be able to understand how something that completely doesn't affect you is such a problem.
Fragile masculinity is the answer.

Totally normal people. He's obviously never heard about diabetics.

Causality vs correlation can be tricky, but personally I have a feeling that it’s the heroin they love - not the needles.

I also doubt that anyone has developed an addiction to any kind of vaccine, but that’s a topic for another day.

Fragile masculinity is the answer.
And now elaborating on that. I have been both sides of this. I have been the most masculine and the most fragile masculine. Most masculine because I have not cared how people have ordered their coffee, but have cared on how people order their liquor. Time has told me I was VERY wrong on the liquor part.

Imagine going to a coffee shop for black coffee instead of the gas stations where it's a fifth of the price.
Well to be fair you ain't getting a choice of single origin beans from various locations around the world from a gas station.

As for Starbucks I wouldn't go there for anything myself.

Last edited:
I think the argument is that b/c Biden has done "nothing" to secure the border, South Africans will just come in through our border.

It's pure politics, but from Abbott's side as usual just like the fancy wall Abbott claimed he would build for Texas so, good job Abbott for letting in the South Africans?

Back