Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,501 comments
TB
ad7SKkg.jpg

Is he seriously confusing South Africa with South America?
avoRMoX_700b.jpg

"You guys misconstrue what I said" - Has a whole Twitter feed of her spouting off misconstrued, bad faith takes.

Edit* Lol, she tried to change the subject and claim, "Human trafficking is slavery. Why are progressives battling 'wage theft' and not human trafficking?" Sweetie, they both bad, but what you said was still stupid as hell.

Last edited:
Knowles works for PragerU, right?

Interesting conversation underneath the original tweet.

Screenshot_20211205-203142_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Knowles works for PragerU, right?

Interesting conversation underneath the original tweet.

View attachment 1098012
Thoroughly unsurprising. Also this:

Screenshot-20211205-124341-Samsung-Internet.jpg

These mother****ers are absolute garbage, but they also benefit from a "subversive" system that generally abhors vigilantism. As they should.

Honestly the takeaway for me wasn't that the Smith Act was repealed and convictions under it were overturned (even if by a "subversive" Supreme Court), but that the Smith Act itself has exactly nothing to do with communism, advocacy of which is still protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Michael Knowles is a ****ing moron. I didn't know, nor am I surprised, that he's affiliated with Prager U, but it also shouldn't come as a surprise that he does (or did, I'm not certain) a podcast with Fled Cruz.

Last edited:
These mother****ers are absolute garbage, but they also benefit from a "subversive" system that generally abhors vigilantism. As they should.
Thankfully, it sounds like Patriot Front are as ill-prepared to seize the reins of power as they are morally bankrupt if this story I read today about their forgetting to order enough buses home from their fascist march is any indication at all. Here's Knowles's page on the P.U. website btw:

Last edited:
Thankfully, it sounds like Patriot Front are as ill-prepared to seize the reins of power as they are morally bankrupt if this story I read today about their forgetting to order enough buses home from their fascist march is any indication at all.
FF2hrzuWYAo6NjG.jpg

FF2hrztX0BAgAib.jpg

Screenshot-20211205-132400-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Modern Republicanism is mental illness? I guess a stopped clock can tell something like the right time twice a day. Neo-Nazis like Kessler must be miffed at being denied their day in the sun.

Crooked cop out and out lies? Now, there's a surprise. No alibis.

This isn't how you make "ammends" to society.

Last edited:
Is Gettr the one being championed as Trump's social media outlet, where you can't criticize Trump in any way? Genuinely asking, there's more than a few of these right-wing social media outlets now.

Is Gettr the one being championed as Trump's social media outlet, where you can't criticize Trump in any way? Genuinely asking, there's more than a few of these right-wing social media outlets now.
I think that may be "Frank," the one touted by the pillow biter.

Last edited:
Back