Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,733 comments
Man, that body language. Stew's irrationally pissed.

Another alpha male. "Hit me up!"

FZlUn_qXwAE_rOs.png

Last edited:
"If I told you, babe, you'd think I was talking in centimetres" -- Mike Thecoolperson, The Young Ones

Last edited:
Pack the courts, lock out the opposition.... Almost every accusation is a confession.

Last edited:
I'm a bitch. I'm a lover. I'm a child. I'm a mother. I'm a sinner. I'm a saint. And I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell. I'm your dream. I'm nothing in between. You know you wouldn't want it any other way.

I am Trucker Mike.

Last edited:
I'm a bitch. I'm a lover. I'm a child. I'm a mother. I'm a sinner. I'm a saint. And I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell. I'm your dream. I'm nothing in between. You know you wouldn't want it any other way.

I am Trucker Mike.
Waiting for you and @TB to release your next album. And yes, I expect it to go about as well as America's fight against COVID-19.

I am Trucker Mike.

Waiting for you and @TB to release your next album. And yes, I expect it to go about as well as America's fight against COVID-19.
:lol:

I don't think @TexRex would want to risk a copyright infringement lawsuit, though.

It is staggering (and yet still completely not) that they can't put together that the reason no other President has had a friendly tour of their residence is because no other President has done anything to warrant a warrant until now.

It's really not that hard, unlike their stubborn heads.

TB
It is staggering (and yet still completely not) that they can't put together that the reason no other President has had a friendly tour of their residence is because no other President has done anything to warrant a warrant until now.

It's really not that hard, unlike their stubborn heads.
So I appreciate the sentiment here, but this is almost certainly false. The key difference is that in the I'd-imagine-fairly-likely-event-that-a-former-president-or-even-high-level-government-officer has perpetrated an offense that warrants investigation and even a warrant execution, they have done so in a highly secretive manner. If said officer did perpetrate an offense and was not subsequently held to account, that's wrong.

Trump, however, perpetrated acts likely to be criminal very much out in the open, flouting the law because it was either believed (stupidly) that no investigation would ensue or because the violent base has been sufficiently radicalized so as to cause trepidation over venturing an investigation. Or simply because criminal activity is so instinctive that there is no forethought.

I'm deeply saddened that the Trumpers who once frequented this subforum and made a habit of accosting and denigrating critics have since vacated, because I would so enjoy engaging directly those frothing over recent events.

I really can't see Trump being indicted, the optics on that would be terrible, and countries like Russia and China would have a field day with it.

I do wonder if on the off chance Trump is indicted how it would play out. Not to sound all doomer, but Trump getting indicted or even arrested has to kick off something, right? While I don't think it's a civil war or anything like that, I do think right-wing terrorists will carry out attacks on government buildings and anything deemed "liberal". It's going to be an absolute 🤬 show.

Hopefully, the powers that be, just tell Trump to shut up and the FBI will just come out and say, "all we wanted were the documents, nothing to see here, move along".

Back