D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
monsterGAUZ
Sorry again for not showing up, as I said was out with some friends and currently still not at home.
Postponing the main event + another chance for qualifying to next weekend should be a good decision isn't it?

The organization level has lessened the last days because I'm a bit busy with RL.

Thanks for understanding Lukas, I really appreciate it, but would it be a bother if I may qualify during the week whenever your on? Because I'm busy on Saturdays from now on for a while.

Thanks for understanding Lukas, I really appreciate it, but would it be a bother if I may qualify during the week whenever your on? Because I'm busy on Saturdays from now on for a while.

Send me a message on GTP every day so that I won't forget it 👍

So much for qualifying now. :indiff: Driftz is on Battlefield 3. Kinda getting sick of this. :grumpy:

BkS
So much for qualifying now. :indiff: Driftz is on Battlefield 3. Kinda getting sick of this. :grumpy:

Sorry but I kinda said an hour and 30 MINUTES (I still have plenty of time before I have to open the room), seems you guys lack the simple ability to do math. I was AFK again. Sorry but I set times and I match them. Once I fulfill my duty at that time I am no longer in control of what happens after that.

Ok I'll add some things you also forgot. You said you would be back in half an hour, and I was happy with that. I waited well over an hour, and not only did you leave the qualifying room open while leaving, but after an hour and 20 mins, there was still no sign of you! When someone is getting ready for qualifying, you can't leave! Thats what I meant by you not putting in any effort!

And Bahaa is totally right, and you can't fault him. Your putting yourself (a co-founder) before me (a competitor).

Lets establish this, I am not a co-founder. Maybe you guys don't get this. This is MY D1GP. Half of GTP praises Lukas thus people assumed he was the host. YOU ALL ARE WRONG. Lukas has been a big help and I am appreciative of that. What I don't appreciate is when the competitors whine when RL comes into play. I said you could qualify tomorrow I was busy at the moment. Move on and stop putting down others.

I message you exactly 1 hour & 30 minutes -_-

Kinda have to drop the excuses Driftz, or just step-down and let someone else do it. I'm not getting back on, I'll do my qualification run later in the week.

BkS
I message you exactly 1 hour & 30 minutes -_-

Kinda have to drop the excuses Driftz, or just step-down and let someone else do it. I'm not getting back on, I'll do my qualification run later in the week.

O.o I just sent you a message saying room up. >.>

EDIT: Impatience is a nasty flaw.

EDIT 2: Sorry BKS but it wasn't exactly at 1 hour and 30 minutes. I posted that at 6:33 and its 7:58. Don't rant anymore and don't complain about qualifying.

xDriftzzinc
Lets establish this, I am not a co-founder. Maybe you guys don't get this. This is MY D1GP. Half of GTP praises Lukas thus people assumed he was the host. YOU ALL ARE WRONG. Lukas has been a big help and I am appreciative of that. What I don't appreciate is when the competitors whine when RL comes into play. I said you could qualify tomorrow I was busy at the moment. Move on and stop putting down others.
Really? At the start of the season I remember you saying that Lukas is now a co-founder. He does ALL the hard work so I think he should get to callugt his because your doing **** all.
xDriftzzinc
O.o I just sent you a message saying room up. >.>

EDIT: Impatience is a nasty flaw.

EDIT 2: Sorry BKS but it wasn't exactly at 1 hour and 30 minutes. I posted that at 6:33 and its 7:58. Don't rant anymore and don't complain about qualifying.

What a useless comeback. "I posted that at 6.33 and its 7.58".

If this is your competition, then get up off your ass, step up and make an effort! How do you expect us to get out of bed at 3am to qualify? Your so stuck up on times, and even when I tried to settle it, you still wouldn't let me run because there was 1 hour 30mins left! Do you think telling up not to complain is going to stop us? Your acting like you have all the power on your fingers and your just pushing people around just because you don't want to do something. You should know that it wasn't gonna be easy, and you were gonna have to make some sacrifices to make this run smoothly, but nooo. Look at spank and his VDC. Any minute he had to spare, if was puting it towards his competition. This is you. Saying us qualifying is in 1.30 hours and its not your fault I was a bit late.

I'm done here. Lukas, your doing a great job!

Really? At the start of the season I remember you saying that Lukas is now a co-founder. He does ALL the hard work so I think he should get to callugt his because your doing **** all.

What a useless comeback. "I posted that at 6.33 and its 7.58".

If this is your competition, then get up off your ass, step up and make an effort! How do you expect us to get out of bed at 3am to qualify? Your so stuck up on times, and even when I tried to settle it, you still wouldn't let me run because there was 1 hour 30mins left! Do you think telling up not to complain is going to stop us? Your acting like you have all the power on your fingers and your just pushing people around just because you don't want to do something. You should know that it wasn't gonna be easy, and you were gonna have to make some sacrifices to make this run smoothly, but nooo. Look at spank and his VDC. Any minute he had to spare, if was puting it towards his competition. This is you. Saying us qualifying is in 1.30 hours and its not your fault I was a bit late.

I'm done here. Lukas, your doing a great job!

First of all it's not that I didn't want to do it and if you believe that is why then you are wrong. I had work from 8am my time to 3pm (1pm your time to 8pm your time). I did the qualifying I said I would then I had something to tend to from 4 - 7:30 (My time). Don't hassle me, I gave you two times you could qualify, show up to one of them. I'm done arguing with you. You forget what is said and what isn't said. Sorry but you're wrong and I don't need to prove it to you. What more do you wan't me to do? I had no control over what happened tonight and it did not comply with the fact that you had no control over what happened with your day. We only have 5 people who showed up to the EU room and 3 for the US. I don't think you have that much to worry about. You know why SPANK never stopped trying to please you guys? Because you guys never cut him breaks.

EDIT: I never said Co-founder but Lukas did call himself the Co-Manager. Manager and founder are two completely different words. Sorry Powell but you can't admit you are wrong. Second time you've gotten mad at someone this season :crazy:

Last edited:
I'll qualify in the next EU room Driftz, don't worry 'bout tonight. I'm too tired anyway. :indiff: Kinda why I was wanting to get it out the way and done with, so sorry if I pushed you a bit.

BkS
I'll qualify in the next EU room Driftz, don't worry 'bout tonight. I'm too tired anyway. :indiff: Kinda why I was wanting to get it out the way and done with, so sorry if I pushed you a bit.

Thanks for the apology I'm sorry I wasn't able to qualify you earlier :indiff:

Where did i come into this?

You been complimented on your passion for VDC by Powell if I remember right and Driftzz said that you only keep doing it (VDC) because us (drifters) won't give you a break.

and btw is the main event postponed till next sunday?

Yeah, fair enough you had to attend something, but you could have notified me I would have ran then. But 4-7.30 is 3.30 hours and you did say you would be back in half an hour, and I wasn't that late comparing to you. I was on at 20 to 9, 40mins after you.

Look, this is going to be an ongoing arguement so we'll finish it here. But lastly, you cant just say I'm wrong.

Edit: you cant expect me to join the Us room at half 2 in the morning, and I did show up for the du qualifying, so I didn't get 2 chances. I had to practice because I practically never ran the section since testing 2 weeks ago with Lukas, and hadn't played in 5 days.

You been complimented on your passion for VDC by Powell if I remember right and Driftzz said that you only keep doing it (VDC) because us (drifters) won't give you a break.

What is going on? There is no order to this at all, is there? So is the main event today or next Sunday?

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/17585679.jpg

Thank you for telling me that it's next Sunday. Now what do I do?

Anyone up for practice until then? Not today, I guess I will be a little bit busy...

Why is it next weekend? And sorry about this morning powell. I fell asleep with my PS3 on last night so event though I was not in the lobby, I wasn't actually in the lobby :lol:. I will reserve a spot for you whenever you can get back on because today was my fault.

xDriftzzinc
Why is it next weekend? And sorry about this morning powell. I fell asleep with my PS3 on last night so event though I was not in the lobby, I wasn't actually in the lobby :lol:. I will reserve a spot for you whenever you can get back on because today was my fault.

Because not a lot of people have qualified and it was a bit of a mess.

And I figured that, I knew you'd be asleep, but you were the only one in a room.

iNs3CuRe

Not true, i will take as much time as i need.

xDriftzzinc
There was a point though when you were fed up with us. Nevertheless you did an awesome job. Isn't Long beach this week or something?

True because people sign up for something and then never show or show up late. Yes i leave in 4 days.

Sorry I'm just too lazy to read all the posts but I would like to say something:

Respect driftzz and his RL! It's unpredictable just like yours and GT5 is just a stupid game!
Do neither tread on driftzz or me because of problems with organization or similar things. We never give a 🤬 on GT5 if there are more important things in RL. Accept it and be rather thankful for what we try to give to you: fun.

Latest Posts

Back