D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
monsterGAUZ, I'm going to leave this season. As much as I would like to finnish my first full season, I found a different car that works better. Thank you GAUZ, and DriFtZz for the comps.
Hopefully the Commodore will be known to get higher angle. :]

JnDrift
monsterGAUZ, I'm going to leave this season. As much as I would like to finnish my first full season, I found a different car that works better. Thank you GAUZ, and DriFtZz for the comps.

Your leaving, just because you like a different car? Is it still April fools there?

Your leaving, just because you like a different car? Is it still April fools there?

He ain't joking. Of course he could buy another C63, put on his tune and finish the season
but it's Jn's decision after all. 👍

Alright buddy... see you around then!

iNs3CuRe
He ain't joking. Of course he could buy another C63, put on his tune and finish the season
but it's Jn's decision after all. 👍

If sold it already? Why would he do that? Jn you were doing so good, its sad of you to drop out deliberately. :/

If sold it already? Why would he do that? Jn you were doing so good, its sad of you to drop out deliberately. :/

Yeah that's what I mean. BTW Lukas or Driftzz read this, in the title it says that the qualifying has been postponed too. Does that mean the people that qualified on saturday can qualify again on this saturday?

Yeah that's what I mean. BTW Lukas or Driftzz read this, in the title it says that the qualifying has been postponed too. Does that mean the people that qualified on saturday can qualify again on this saturday?

I'm pretty sure it does.

Still kinda confused by the title. Is it this Sunday or next? o.O

Not April fools. I am using that car for the rest of GT5. I hope.
I understand I was doing good, I mean, 1st place points. But driving the C63 any longer and it would have killed me. 0.o
It doesn't make a bad fun car, but permanently, no way.
Haha. :)

Not April fools. I am using that car for the rest of GT5. I hope.
I understand I was doing good, I mean, 1st place points. But driving the C63 any longer and it would have killed me. 0.o
It doesn't make a bad fun car, but permanently, no way.
Haha. :)

What was wrong with the C63 in your opinion? Just out of interest :crazy: .

What was wrong with the C63 in your opinion? Just out of interest :crazy: .

The steering geometry. It felt like it had absolutely no caster. Which in turn, about 2 months into drifting, can lead to unsmoothness of the steering. As well as, the camera angle on the hood makes you countersteer less which makes you spin out.

The steering geometry. It felt like it had absolutely no caster. Which in turn, about 2 months into drifting, can lead to unsmoothness of the steering. As well as, the camera angle on the hood makes you countersteer less which makes you spin out.

I see...

Also, that's very unrealistic?! The camera angle you use effects how much the car can turn??!

Bumper view 95% of the time for me. At other times I use the hood view for fun.

lol how did this turn from d1 talk to what view y'all using :lol: It's all personal preference.

lol how did this turn from d1 talk to what view y'all using :lol: It's all personal preference.

Beats me, ask BkS he went off-topic first :dunce: ...

It's amazing how us GTP'ers can go off-topic so quickly :banghead: .

Y'all hear about a guy in America that bought geomaster hubs in may last year (exact date given by Phil Morrison) and started making cheap copy's of them and is/was selling them? I think he might be in deep ****, but I was laughing my head off. Happened on walker Wilkinson's facebook fan page. You gotta see it to laugh. Look at his page, its like the top post.

y'all hear about a guy in america that bought geomaster hubs in may last year (exact date given by phil morrison) and started making cheap copy's of them and is/was selling them? I think he might be in deep ****, but i was laughing my head off. Happened on walker wilkinson's facebook fan page. You gotta see it to laugh. Look at his page, its like the top post.

YoU aRe GoInG OFF TOPIC!

I saw the photo was laughing my ass off. Poor Walker :( I hear a suing case coming and Phil ain't a guy to mess with either. I've spoke to Phil, just him being like 1ft 4inches taller than me scares me, not to mention the build on him. :scared: But he's a chill dude to talk with. :P

I left a comment saying Geomaster 2 rip-off, or something like that. Hahaha.

Sorry to read that you are leaving D1 as you always put on a good show Jn. See you next season hopefully

Back