D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
At the usual times.
Driftzz you have to tell me who has already qualified and what their scores were. Wouldn't be fair if they get 4 tries and the others just 2.

It also wouldn't be fair if others got 1 extra week for practice too ;)
I say Redo everything.

It also wouldn't be fair if others got 1 extra week for practice too ;)
I say Redo everything.

Yo Lukas so are you redoing everything? I dont know If I should go practice for a bit.

iNs3CuRe
But the people who do their runs now had more practice time, so that isnt too fair as well.

There was still 2 weeks to practice, and driftz went afk on me, so it wasn't really fair on me

There was still 2 weeks to practice, and driftz went afk on me, so it wasn't really fair on me

ok, Im not too bothered about it anyway. Just wanted to have another go at my run and you came about an hour after the qualifying started, yes I know you finished work late but still. Driftzz qualified most of the Europeans and then he went afk. And lets not start arguing again about who's fault was it blah blah. 👍

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead:

MY PS3 IS BRAIN DEAD AND IT JUST CUT OFF ON ME, IT WON'T TURN BACK ON.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

wtf... :ouch: this is really pissin me off

EDIT: False alarm its back on

EDIT2: Ahhh WHAT THE 🤬 it won't connect to PSN but I can surf the internet, are you 🤬 kidding me?

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead:

MY PS3 IS BRAIN DEAD AND IT JUST CUT OFF ON ME, IT WON'T TURN BACK ON.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

wtf... :ouch: this is really pissin me off

EDIT: False alarm its back on

EDIT2: Ahhh WHAT THE 🤬 it won't connect to PSN but I can surf the internet, are you 🤬 kidding me?

Sad life DriftZz... :( . How long you've had your PS3 for? Maybe the PSN function on your PS3 is corrupted? If you can't get it up and running tomorrow then it looks like you might have to drop the next few rounds.

Sad life DriftZz... :( . How long you've had your PS3 for? Maybe the PSN function on your PS3 is corrupted? If you can't get it up and running tomorrow then it looks like you might have to drop the next few rounds.

5 Years :(

Yeah ono I know, but he was there at the time. But yeah, lets end that.

Uh oh. Looks like Lukas will have to ask someone else to host.

The Qualifying sessions will NOT happen today.
I want to give everybody the chance to join the D-Max Matsuri and watch Formula D without having to worry about D1.

I will get online tomorrow very early so that I can let the everybody qualify who wants to

Back