D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
Lukas, I now love you. I wasn't going to qualify because I wanted to watch FD. :dopey:

It is looking like I might not be able to attend today. I'm on my mobile and I am not expecting to be back until nightfall. :indiff:

I'll be on in half an hour GAUZ. I need to wake-up properly and then practice a bit.

I might quit this season after round 5 due to lack of time for proper organizing. I will rather try my best to support Steve with VDC than starting a 2nd D1 season.

If VDC gets many good organizers who can fully concentrate on it it'll be easy to keep VDC running with a very high organization level + stuff like videos, pictures, intrerviews can be done as well. All we need is many organizors for ONE event.

monsterGAUZ
I might quit this season after round 5 due to lack of time for proper organizing. I will rather try my best to support Steve with VDC than starting a 2nd D1 season.

If VDC gets many good organizers who can fully concentrate on it it'll be easy to keep VDC running with a very high organization level + stuff like videos, pictures, intrerviews can be done as well. All we need is many organizors for ONE event.

No finish it! Do Fuji anyway! And I'm waiting patiently for you.

Lukas, I was in your lobby for at least 15 mins waiting to qualify. :-/ You were AFK.

Lukas, why? Just work with what you have because its not going to change! Just stop canceling, or I might leave aswell. I stayed home instead of going to my uncles who I rarely see, and qualified with a kidney infection just to be here for this ****in tournament! That also pissed off my parents, then you postpone it on really short notice!! Jesus Christ..

Lukas, why? Just work with what you have because its not going to change! Just stop canceling, or I might leave aswell. I stayed home instead of going to my uncles who I rarely see, and qualified with a kidney infection just to be here for this ****in tournament! That also p***ed off my parents, then you postpone it on really short notice!! Jesus Christ..

If more people had qualified, then I think he wouldn't have postponed.

eddyac

Cheer up eddy... :) .

Guys there 10 qualifiers... 9 actually because I couldn't take part anyway because Driftzz wasn't there. I won't hold such a fail event.
I'm atleast as pis sed as you are, if not alot more. All this crying just because of some stupid tires and then nobody shows up for this. Hold a series like this for weeks and tell me how easy it is.

Guys there 10 qualifiers... 9 actually because I couldn't take part anyway because Driftzz wasn't there. I won't hold such a fail event.
I'm atleast as pis sed as you are, if not alot more. All this crying just because of some stupid tires and then nobody shows up for this. Hold a series like this for weeks and tell me how easy it is.

You can count me out, so that would be 8 qualifiers. I'm 50 miles away from home :ouch: .

monsterGAUZ

I feel your pain.

Honestly, if you need help for the next Season Lukas, just let me know. I'm more than willing to help out with rooms, qualification, videos, etc. 👍

BkS
Honestly, if you need help for the next Season Lukas, just let me know. I'm more than willing to help out with rooms, qualification, videos, etc. 👍

Do it like I will and help Steve with VDC whenever you can!

I feel your pain.

Thanks man. We won't let this happen in VDC S3 👍

Ok lukas good news I worked something out and I get my new ps3 tomorrow. We will discuss what to do with the series later.

Back