D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
Do it like I will and help Steve with VDC whenever you can!

Thanks man. We won't let this happen in VDC S3 đź‘Ť

I would be interested in joining VDC Season 3.

Ok lukas good news I worked something out and I get my new ps3 tomorrow. We will discuss what to do with the series later.

Good to hear that you will be getting your new PS3 soon :) .

Ok lukas good news I worked something out and I get my new ps3 tomorrow. We will discuss what to do with the series later.

I'd say forget about Round 5 and do the grand final round at Fuji next. But yeah let's discuss it later

Couldn't blame you really.. It was probably just because of easter and the long weekend people are away..

What about, we qualify for fuji on saturday and then rip it up with some sick tandems on sunday? :sly:
That sounds good to me đź‘Ť

That was my recommendation to Lukas aswell.. More people will show up because its not Easter and they'll more likely be home.

I'd love to make a video (in a Stephen Brooks way) for the last round, but I know that I won't be allowed on track during battles to get some decent camera shots. :(

BkS
I'd love to make a video (in a Stephen Brooks way) for the last round, but I know that I won't be allowed on track during battles to get some decent camera shots. :(

I might let you if the video will be as good as you say :D

BkS
Iron Madien > Metallica > Dubstep any day. :D

Awh please don't say that, I hate fanboy wars among classic metal fans, we are one!

Metallica = Iron Maiden = Megadeth = etc.

Just about the taste, every band has its own style

Back