Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Happy Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This week we have a special bonus race. @Leftcurl ’S buddy is racing a Porsche 968 this weekend at Brands Hatch GP, but sadly GTS doesn’t have that car. So, we will use the closest thing we have to it instead, with a special BoP to have us running similar lap times to @Leftcurl ’s friend this weekend. :)

This weeks bonus race will be...

‘90 Mazda RX-7 @ Brands Hatch GP, 5 Laps, RH Tires, 118p/110w.

A886F8FA-5B1D-4B17-A5E2-99A28D35A529.jpeg

Last edited:

This week we have a special bonus race. @Leftcurl ’S buddy is racing a Porsche 968 this weekend at Brands Hatch GP, but sadly GTS doesn’t have that car. So, we will use the closest thing we have to it instead, with a special BoP to have us running similar lap times to @Leftcurl ’s friend this weekend. :)

‘91 Mazda RX-7 @ Brands Hatch GP, 5 Laps, RH Tires, 118p/110w.

View attachment 1009550
I’m only seeing a 1990 rx-7 GT-x?

‘91 Mazda RX-7 @ Brands Hatch GP, 5 Laps, RH Tires, 118p/110w.

View attachment 1009550

So, I have a couple of newbie questions.

1) How do I find the Friday night room. In the past I was able to find it by going to Lobby | "Show only room with Friends". Normally, I can find it that way but no luck tonight. Is there a way to search for "DRWF".

2) OK. It was just one question. I found out how to use the mic. :dunce: Some things - I am capable of managing all by myself.

Why is that top spot empty,did nobody really saw me? Thats new, :D

I know I saw you because that whole mess at Turn 2 was because of you, me, and Sweeney trying to go three wide.

The bulk of that/all was solely my fault anyway. Got slightly out of shape exiting T1, tapping @KiepeYai, causing us to ping-pong off each other. Thus resulting in said chaos. Just DRWF things :lol:

Karma got me though, spinning in sympathy the very next corner. Catalunya's an utter dog-turd of a track anyway :yuck:. That's my excuse! (and a lack of talent)

Last edited:
There will be no races this Friday. I’d just like to thank everyone who has come out to race over the time this has been running, it’s been a lot of fun. It’s time to move onto something else though now. Thanks for the great racing fellas! :cheers:
That's out of the blue. Could you not at least have a last DRWF party? Or maybe I'm missing something. :grumpy:

In any case, thank you. You did a lot for me. I could not have asked for a better host and company. :cheers:

I went on Discord this morning to see if I was missing something. Turns out I'm really behind on my cricket news. :lol:

I propose we continue to gather in this time slot. Play it by ear. Less like a race, more like a pub that's open for a few hours and anyone can drop in, to play, watch or just chat.

Anyone can host. It doesn't need to be organized. In fact the worse it is, the more we'll appreciate Pigems and maybe we can all help him get his mojo back. :) 👍

Last edited:
I went on Discord this morning to see if I was missing something. Turns out I'm really behind on my cricket news. :lol:

I propose we continue to gather in this time slot. Play it by ear. Less like a race, more like a pub that's open for a few hours and anyone can drop in, to play, watch or just chat.

Anyone can host. It doesn't need to be organized. In fact the worse it is, the more we'll appreciate Pigems and maybe we can all help him get his mojo back. :) 👍

Count me in. I'll open the lobby and try to be a good host this Friday. Anyone who wants to join, can just come in.

If you're not friends with me on GTS yet, just look up boitcon, to be able to see the lobby easier.

I'll be on starting at 8:30, just like Pigems usually does.

Back