Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
Thanks everyone! That was super fun.

Some shots of Race 2. Which Drex won because we were all jealous and staring at his car. :lol:

6917599465191768576_0.jpg

Flying Gordini. :)

6917599467471373824_0.jpg

Since no-one else has jumped in, I'll host this week. I'll run @Pigems format, two each of this week's three daily races followed by two track vote bonus races at N200, any car you can get in category with BoP on.

Edit: Lobby will be friends only so shoot me a PSN friend request to TPC_Fudsy if you want to join

Last edited:
Since no-one else has jumped in, I'll host this week. I'll run @Pigems format, two each of this week's three daily races followed by two track vote bonus races at N200, any car you can get in category with BoP on.

Edit: Lobby will be friends only so shoot me a PSN friend request to TPC_Fudsy if you want to join

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it tonight. Got my wheel (and console) packed away, ready to hop on a moving truck.

I’ll be back next week and I can host that one! Thanks for hosting this week Fudsy!

I’ll host one here soon. Need to practice setting up a lobby correctly and all that. Just a thought, same format of two dailies but NO bop and tuning allowed as long as it stays in the same class? BTW I’m not good at tuning and probably not the only one. Could result in some funny racing or boring racing. Idk. Thanks for hosting. See y’all tonight.

Btw, are we doing this tonight?

Thought of doing a new format. Daily races with a twist.

Race A, followed by 2 other races in different car classes in that same circuit, then repeat this for B and C.

Any takers?

ps. new format that's almost exactly the old format :D

Last edited:
Btw, are we doing this tonight?

Thought of doing a new format. Daily races with a twist.

Race A, followed by 2 other races in different car classes in that same circuit, then repeat this for B and C.

Any takers?

ps. new format that's almost exactly the old format :D
If people turn up, I'll race.

I nominate Pigems. :dopey:

I could. But prefer not to. I want to try out SharePlay if there's enough people. I may request to watch someone. :D

Unfortunately, I can’t even play GTS right now, I have no brake pedal. iRacing let’s me set my clutch as a brake, but GTS does not. :(

Latest Posts

Back