Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
So, every so often, I have a Friday night opening where I can join DRWF. I can find the PS4 party and then I cannot find the room.

So, how do I find the room on a given Friday? I am familiar with how to navigate around lobbies.

I became friends with @Pigems but tonight I cannot find the room. Do I need to join a group? Do you just announce the room id in the party?

Last edited:
So, every so often, I have a Friday night opening where I can join DRWF. I can find the PS4 party and then I cannot find the room.

So, how do I find the room on a given Friday? I am familiar with how to navigate around lobbies.

I became friends with @Pigems but tonight I cannot find the room. Do I need to join a group? Do you just announce the room id in the party?
Hey man, sorry to hear that you didn’t find the room. There is an option on the left side when you go into the lobby menu, it says something like “friends lobbies”, that should show you the lobby, you might have to also click “show all regions”. Hopefully you’re able to see it next time. :)

i1IVuKUxIa0jsSB.jpg

On the column on the left. The last box to tick should be "show only rooms with friends". That shows all rooms anyone on your list is in and of course ones hosted by them. :)

Hey man, sorry to hear that you didn’t find the room. There is an option on the left side when you go into the lobby menu, it says something like “friends lobbies”, that should show you the lobby, you might have to also click “show all regions”. Hopefully you’re able to see it next time. :)
i1IVuKUxIa0jsSB.jpg

On the column on the left. The last box to tick should be "show only rooms with friends". That shows all rooms anyone on your list is in and of course ones hosted by them. :)
Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Well I figured out why I couldn't go anywhere. I changed the trans, but forgot to max out the power. :banghead: No wonder I couldn't get going. 33 hp doesn't cut it. 😆
That is .... I'm speechless 🤣
Watched the replay and I was thinking you must have done something funky, you were clearly having more trouble getting moving than I was.

@Pigems thank you for hosting, excellent choice of bonus race.

Replays shared in game, tags: tpc gtp drwf

Last edited:
Really fun racing as always tonight everyone! Thanks for hosting @Pigems !

One of the most memorable moments, going Five Wide into Turn 9 at the Red Bull Ring:

20210903214429.jpg

20210903214418.jpg

20210903214412.jpg

And then the train at Turn 9, amazing close racing. @Drex124 and Sweeney really got the best out of the situation come the main straight.
20210903214434.jpg

20210903214439.jpg

And the winning team of the Beetle Ball Games, TPC Wrecking Balls! Thanks for being a great ball @The_Tullster :lol: Photo taken after the finish where everyone was driving calm and orderly, of course :lol:

20210903214406.jpg

Thanks for the races. :cheers:

Upon replay review, White Team lacked defense. :lol:

View attachment 1078105
To be fair, it was 2 against 1 here since it was phreelicks and @sturk0167 against me, but I proved that I can indeed be a roadblock like I joked about haha

Last edited:
I was just about to post this weeks Bonus Race. :)

This weeks Bonus Race will be...

Lancia Stratos at Colorado Springs, 5 Laps(3 Regular Laps + 2 Joker Laps), 111% Power, 93% Weight. Joker laps will be a lap with a pass through the pit lane. :)

Edit: Plus Merc F1 at Monza as BR2?
Don't care that much for the F1 race. Was just a topical suggestion.

Joker Lap races sound promising. :D

Thanks guys. It's all in the fun we have, the videos make themselves.

I don't think that Goodwood Camaro/Pontiac race was that long ago. This summer, maybe?

Pigems has some old ones saved. Found one where it's just Invisigoth running 3 laps while everyone restarted, so I used it for the last scene. Like, why would anyone keep that? Thanks though. :lol:

This week's bonus races will be:
  1. N700 @ BB Raceway 12 laps Sport Soft tyres
  2. Nissan Silvia K's Dia selection '90 @ Tokyo central outer loop, light rain, 5 laps, Sports Hard tyres
  3. Trucks N600 @ Fisherman's Ranch, 3 laps, tuning allowed (because the stock gearboxes suck), ABS off.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back