Daily Races with Friends, Fridays at 9pm EST

• Thread starter The359
  • 664 comments
I will be hosting the lobby tonight.

Since Race A was changed mid-week, we will do one race with the Chaparral 2J at Sardegna and one race of GT3s at Deep Forest.

Bonus races:
* Group C cars from Gr1 (Mazda 787B, Sauber Mercedes, Porsche 962C, Nissan R92CP, and Jaguar XJR-9) with BOP applied, at Road Atlanta, 5 laps, Racing Mediums.

* Abarth 595 SS, stock, at Catalunya Rallycross Course, 5 laps, Dirt Tires.

Last edited:
I'll host once more. We will be doing 1 round each for Race A since it changed today.

Bonus Race:
R32 GT-R, E30 M3, E30 M3 Evo, or Sierra RS500.

Racing Hards, all weight reductions. Add Stiffness, Racing Filter, Exhaust, Manifold, Computer, Clutch, Pads, Trans, Suspension, LSD. No aero mods, no widebody, no permanent engine mods, no larger turbos.

5 laps at Bathurst.

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting @O604
Replays shared, I got disconnected the first race C but all the rest are shared. I'd have rebooted my modem much earlier but you guys were all having too much fun watching me teleport all over the track 🤣

Happy Friday fellas!! :cheers:

The theme for this week's bonus races is chaotic: :lol:

1. Rampage Camaro @ Fisherman's Ranch. BOP

Note: At start of the race we will turn around and run 1 lap in reverse, when you finish that lap enter the pits to get reset and finish race in right direction.

2. Red Bull X2019 25th @ LeSarthe, HW tires, Stock except Fully Custom Trans @ 360 kmh 🌩️🌒

Note: Good Luck. I will have reset car on track option on.

@DarkCobra6114 I’ll be in club duvet dreaming about how I can be awesome at GT7. thanks for letting me know. Maybe if there are earlier ones, would be awesome to join a community and have a good race
We would be happy to have you join us for some racing fun. If you are interested you can find other TPC events in the TPC Racing Leauge forum along with many others. We aren't the only ones out there however I do believe we are the best. I'm a little bias though... 🤣🤣🤣

We would be happy to have you join us for some racing fun. If you are interested you can find other TPC events in the TPC Racing Leauge forum along with many others. We aren't the only ones out there however I do believe we are the best. I'm a little bias though... 🤣🤣🤣
I will have definitely keep an eye out for the TPC racing league. And it’s fine to be bias. I am bias about my YouTube channel, so its all good and well deserved I am sure. :-)

@DarkCobra6114 I’ll be in club duvet dreaming about how I can be awesome at GT7. thanks for letting me know. Maybe if there are earlier ones, would be awesome to join a community and have a good race

Happy Wednesday!! Friday is near!!

The theme for this week's bonus races is Holiday Cheer!

1. Toyota S-FR 15
Stock, comfort soft tires, no tuning or mods, it may rain (it is winter time) so a pit stop may be necessary!
Tsukuba 7 laps
Be sure to put on your best holiday livery!

2. Alfa 4c Gr.3 Race Car
Sold in Brand Central if you don't have one. racing hard tires, tuning is authorized, don't forget that holiday livery!
Lago Maggiore 5 laps
Full course reverse

Last edited:
Back