• 661 comments
Happy almost Friday fellas!! :cheers:

This week's bonus race will be

Suzuki Cappuccino @ Sardegna Windmills, 100/100

All body mods allowed, be sure to have dirt tires :D

If you want to join send friend request to Chevy_Heavy

Gran Turismo® 7_20220526191753.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks all for coming out tonight. My replays shared in game (all of them this week, 🥳 ) with the usual tags: tpc gtp drwf
There was seriously good racing this week and I'm very pleased that the bonus race was entertaining enough for most drivers to ask for an encore.

I will take the reins tonight. I will post the bonus race in an hour or two while I have a think.

Bonus Race will be the 1971 Ferrari Dino 246 GT at Sardegna A, 5 laps, Sport Medium tires, BOP on. The Dino is currently available in the Used Car Dealer.

Last edited:
Happy Friday fellas!! :cheers:

I'll host tonight and we'll see if the lobby changes make things a little easier.

I was thinking we can use the new Gr3 Suzuki VGT on Watkins Glen as the bonus race, but open to other car suggestions as well.

Happy Friday fellas!! :cheers:

I'll host tonight and we'll see if the lobby changes make things a little easier.

I was thinking we can use the new Gr3 Suzuki VGT on Watkins Glen as the bonus race, but open to other car suggestions as well.
We were literally just discussing it on the Discord, I had offered to host with the '32 Ford Roadster at Watkins Glen being suggested. But up to you either way.

Back