Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
One question: is it possible for me, as a European, to race against members from Overseas at Daily Races? No matter what time I entered any Daily Race, I never met guys from the Americas, Asia or Down Under…

One question: is it possible for me, as a European, to race against members from Overseas at Daily Races? No matter what time I entered any Daily Race, I never met guys from the Americas, Asia or Down Under…

I believe you have to have a PSN account for each region to play in the Americas, DU, Asia. You can play people from all over in the lobbies though. Just change to all region vs same region.

Ok guys, I’m gonna try to set the first lobby up for this Saturday night for a 9pm EST start time. Anyone who wants to race can race, hopefully we get enough for a decent group. :)

I’m gonna make the room available for friends only so we get no unwanted visitors, so just send me a friend request in PSN or be friends with someone else who will be racing as is friends with me lol. If it doesn’t work well I’ll make it an open lobby next time. Hope to see some of you guys on Saturday. :)

Ok guys, I’m gonna try to set the first lobby up for this Saturday night for a 9pm EST start time. Anyone who wants to race can race, hopefully we get enough for a decent group. :)

I’m gonna make the room available for friends only so we get no unwanted visitors, so just send me a friend request in PSN or be friends with someone else who will be racing as is friends with me lol. If it doesn’t work well I’ll make it an open lobby next time. Hope to see some of you guys on Saturday. :)

Sounds great!!! I will try to make it!!

Just to understand properly: does 9:00 p.m. EST mean 4:00 a.m. in Amsterdam/Paris/Berlin time?

I’m not sure lol, I’d have to check a time calculator. I’m not familiar with time zones outside of North America.

Edit: Just checked.

6DE1D5E0-C35A-4644-9EEB-DAE69EE72B58.jpeg

I’ll probably open a room tomorrow afternoon some time for practice if anyone’s interested. I’ll post the room when it’s open. :)

I’m not sure lol, I’d have to check a time calculator. I’m not familiar with time zones outside of North America.

View attachment 815593

I’ll probably open a room tomorrow afternoon some time for practice if anyone’s interested. I’ll post the room when it’s open. :)
Seems like best time for racing.:gtpflag:

View attachment 815593

Let me know. I’m definitely in!

Practice lobby is open for anyone interested. I’ll open the actually race lobby tonight around 8:30 EST and will post the room in here and the daily thread to give everyone a chance to get in and settled before we start. Format for tonight will be, everyone gets 1 out-lap and 2 hot laps to set a time before the start of each first race, the first race will be fastest first. The second race in each combo will be reverse grid based on previous results. All settings will be the same or as close to the actual Daily Races as I can get them. I hope to see you guys out there tonight. :)

Practice Lobby Open Now.
0D88CB82-A054-4D2E-80C8-8C7C78663904.jpeg

I’ve got another practice lobby open for anyone wanting to practice, 2 hours until race time! :)

BB53824E-729B-4E75-A8CD-B480BFD36624.jpeg

Last edited:
How long are each of the races and are you keeping tire and fuel wear the same as sport mode?

Each race will be the same length as it’s daily race counter part. We’ll shorten them if need Be in the future. Tire wear and fuel wear are the same as in the dailies. :)

I’m not opposed to shortening race C and turning tire and fuel wear off though either.

Just reminding everyone I can remember who mentioned they may be interested in running tonight that it’s 1 hour to race time, room with be up in 30 minutes for warm ups. Hope to see everyone out there! :)

@Rexracer702 @SpaceMaN47y0 @RZQSPEED @fastone371 @Dairyworker @sturk0167 @Sven Jurgens @dlshearon @Groundfish @Vegard @Gersicer @tariklehaine @Flash_Sweden @05XR8 @Raphaele @JohnEB @DesertPenguin @Tea_Leaves @Invisigoth @suprajef @CrimsonKing @Stencedaddy @seadog777 @Trone_Colby

If you can find the lobby when it opens just send me a friend request, it will be a friends only lobby. Or be friends with someone else who is racing and can get into the room. :)

Last edited:
Hey Fellas, I’ve been wanting to put together a weekly race night for a while now. It seems like there are a lot of regulars in the Daily Race thread who race often but don’t necessarily get the chance to race with each other or other regulars/members as often as they’d like to. So I’m proposing a once a week get together to run through the Daily Races, just for fun, no scores or week to week standings or anything like that, all skill levels welcomed. My initial thoughts were to use everyone’s Daily Q times to remove the time needed for qualifying on race night in order to get to the racing faster, I was thinking 6 races per night, 2 of each combo with the first race using everyones Daily Q time to set the grid and the second races being a Reverse grid based on the finishing order from the first race to mix things up and give everyone a better chance to have fun.

I’m still in the initial phase of getting things organized and most things are still up for debate and improvement, so if anyone has any ideas on how to make the format or experience better, I’d love to hear your ideas. Thanks for stopping in, I hope to see many of you out on the track once I get things going. I’m hoping to get it up and running in the next week or two. Have a great day everyone. :)

Latest Posts

Back