Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
I’ll have the lobby up for 8:30 again, I’ll post it in here as well as the Daily thread once it’s up so everyone’s got a chance to get in and get settled before things get going. Good Luck tonight Fellas, don’t forget to make sure you have all the cars needed. :)
I probably won't be there at the beginning. Which sucks, because race A is all I've done, this week. :lol: I'll probably show up when you guys are halfway done, and bring up the rear in the other races. 👍

I'm going to try to drop in tonight. I have a few hours between dinner and card night. Hopefully it's not too rude join late and leave early.

I've never done a lobby race before. There's no points right? So hypothetically if I knock @sturk0167 into a wall, no SR loss right? :sly:

Tonight’s Race Lobby is up and ready. Action starts at 9:00pm EST, if you can’t make it on time just jump in when you can. Hope to see you all out there tonight, Good Luck!! :cheers:

E2EE2D42-08BD-4489-B0CB-BC058961D077.jpeg

4 wins in 6 races, just what I needed. The two races that I didn't win are both Race A runs, where the first one is where I ended up going off twice before getting the grips together to catch @Pigems, then the second run is where the Grid is all messed up and I went off once again, which sadly made my speed catching up to @K1LLD0z3R negligible...and then a run in on him on the 2nd run of the Fuji race.

Oh and I ended up saving the replay of the 2nd run of the Autopolis race, where there's a bouncing effect with fudman420 and Pigems himself, which thankfully for the former he didn't go off the track.

Great fun racing in these! Looking forward to next Sunday already!

What an awesome night of racing it was tonight, thanks again for coming out to race guys!! I shared the replays I remembered to save under the tags GTP and DailyRaces, I think I missed races 1 and 5. Hope to see you all again next week. :cheers:

BB849BFD-454F-4031-9C9B-111E78434DD4.png

2F38903A-28B0-4328-9C70-8793F7EFE3E2.png

3997020B-57B9-45A0-829E-6F4341587CBA.png

BB0CFEBD-9793-4DBB-8653-EDE194B75F02.png

863AE809-0AE8-4F52-BF7C-30E1DC96DB70.png

21618356-7F12-4839-9431-34E96EF8BB63.png

EE0B9ED5-1251-4919-AA6B-9064BAD281EE.png

Congrats to @RZQSPEED Our Winner on the night. You’re a fast dude, Well done man! :cheers:

Thank you. @Pigems for organizing. And all the drivers for being awesome. 👍

That was my 1st lobby experience. I was amazed at how well organized it was. From one race to the next. Also love how everyone did their own thing, a few joined late, I left early, but the racing was still smooth. Very fun and relaxed.

What an awesome night of racing it was tonight, thanks again for coming out to race guys!! I shared the replays I remembered to save under the tags GTP and DailyRaces, I think I missed races 1 and 5. Hope to see you all again next week. :cheers:

View attachment 818672

View attachment 818671

View attachment 818670

View attachment 818669

View attachment 818667

View attachment 818668

View attachment 818666

Congrats to @RZQSPEED Our Winner on the night. You’re a fast dude, Well done man! :cheers:

Next week I'll be baack.

@sturk0167 saw your post in the other thread. I’m HeritageRacing on PSN. I had a lot of fun last night racing against you at Fuji. That Lexus is stupid fast on the front straight. It took all I had to try and put some distance in the corners.

View attachment 818832
View attachment 818833
Yeah, you gave me the best battle I had all night. 👍
I was really missing my my braking cones. I forgot that I had them turned off. :lol:

Did you save the replay, because those two pictures, viewed sequentially make it look like I hit you. I'd swear I wasn't within 50 yards when you went off.

Yeah, you gave me the best battle I had all night. 👍
I was really missing my my braking cones. I forgot that I had them turned off. :lol:

Did you save the replay, because those two pictures, viewed sequentially make it look like I hit you. I'd swear I wasn't within 50 yards when you went off.

No you definitely didn’t hit me and cause that :lol:. You did earlier on the first or second lap but it was in a straight line and actually gave me a nice burst of speed to pass between two other cars.

Those pictures are from the second race. I managed to spin out in that race too. I wish I had the replay from the first one! That was a fun time.

4 wins in 6 races, just what I needed. The two races that I didn't win are both Race A runs, where the first one is where I ended up going off twice before getting the grips together to catch @Pigems, then the second run is where the Grid is all messed up and I went off once again, which sadly made my speed catching up to @K1LLD0z3R negligible...and then a run in on him on the 2nd run of the Fuji race.

Oh and I ended up saving the replay of the 2nd run of the Autopolis race, where there's a bouncing effect with fudman420 and Pigems himself, which thankfully for the former he didn't go off the track.

Great fun racing in these! Looking forward to next Sunday already!

I will need to hold off on the Saturday after work alcohol intake this event is blowing up and I dig it. :cheers:

Also psn fr sent.

Thanks again @Pigems for hosting. :gtpflag:

While waiting around during the race I noticed a Spectate button and watched Pigems lap around before the race. I guess it focused on Pigems because he was the host maybe. I wish I had more time that night it would have been cool to watch a race.

Did some googling and I found in this thread that you can do all sorts of cool things if you plug in a USB keyboard. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/hidden-secret-controls-while-spectating.373524/

I’ll be off work in a few hours. If @Pigems is hosting a lounge tonight, I’ll hold off on immediately opening the bar.

There will most definitely be racing tonight, I’ll have the lobby up for 8:30pm EST. Hope to see everyone out there this week. :)

@Rexracer702@SpaceMaN47y0 @fastone371 @Dairyworker @sturk0167 @Sven Jurgens @dlshearon @Groundfish @Vegard @Gersicer @tariklehaine @Flash_Sweden @05XR8 @Raphaele @JohnEB @DesertPenguin @Tea_Leaves @Invisigoth @suprajef @CrimsonKing @Stencedaddy @seadog777 @Trone_Colby
@K1LLD0z3R[/USER [USER=260014]@VolkswagenX @NosOsH @Shayden_CPT @QC YALUM @Voodoovaj @Bass Addict @JoeyLeonine[/USER]

Last edited:
What if everyone showed up? Would it let you do a race with 30 people? That would be awesome.

Hello. I’m interested in joining if there is still space available. Which account should I send a FR to?

Sure man, welcome aboard. You can join us tonight if you’d like to. CnF_Pigems is the account I run it from so just GR that account, I’m on now so I’ll accept it right away. I hope you can make it out tonight. :cheers:

Edit: Got you added! I’ll have then lobby up shortly, we start at or around 9pm EST. :)

I'll probably show up about halfway through it, like I did last week. My :censored:head boss keeps trying to get me to do stuff.

Back