Daily Races with Friends, Fridays @ 9pm EST. All Drivers Welcome.

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 3,898 comments
You can’t get a finish any closer than this!! What an fun race, great work @RZQSPEED !! That was a blast man!! :)
18E849B2-5A6E-46FA-ADCA-97700E02D3F5.png

The full replay. :)

A42E6427-FFF7-45D8-88FA-3E6E420FC8D9.png

6A86FB0C-FC77-48DC-A500-DE57D337A8B5.png

C7B99479-75DD-4F16-B449-1EAD7D4C679A.png

I snuck in to putt around at the back for one race B. I had a lot of stuff to do yesterday so had to run the late Nations slot and miss the race Cs. Sucks because I've been lapping decently on that track, 4th on my friends list when I'm usually last or next to it. Summer is definitely going to cut into my racing.

The replays are shared, I tagged them GTP and WeeklyRaces, the only one I missed was the 2nd Race C. :)
I hope it didn't look like I was trying to block you in that last race. That's something that I don't really do. I knew you had a bit more speed, there. I was just running my normal lines, to make you choose an alternate route, or wait for me to screw up. I did blow it on the last lap, but I had fun racing you. 👍

I hope it didn't look like I was trying to block you in that last race. That's something that I don't really do. I knew you had a bit more speed, there. I was just running my normal lines, to make you choose an alternate route, or wait for me to screw up. I did blow it on the last lap, but I had fun racing you. 👍

Not at all man, that was a great race! You played excellent defence there, I didn’t feel you were blocking in any way. I couldn’t get enough of a run one you anywhere to warrant sticking my nose in, all I could really do was attempt to pressure you into a mistake. That was a great battle we had man, I really enjoyed it, well done! :cheers:

Not at all man, that was a great race! You played excellent defence there, I didn’t feel you were blocking in any way. I couldn’t get enough of a run one you anywhere to warrant sticking my nose in, all I could really do was attempt to pressure you into a mistake. That was a great battle we had man, I really enjoyed it, well done! :cheers:
Ok. Good. Thank you. I'm gonna go do some laps at Lemans before work. Still trying to pick a car. :cheers:

That is my favorite way to make a pass. Rather than stick my nose in and risk contact I like to sit on their rear bumper so everytime they check the mirror they see a car right there. Nobody gets awards for winning so there is no reason to risk ruining someones race over a failed passing attempt. Too many jackhats dont understand that though.

I hate I missed the races, got sent out for work so my racing is done for the summer. I brought the wheel and PS4 so hopefully on Sat nights with the right car/track combo I can jump in with a few laps before, my life is pretty much work from here till Winter.
:cheers:

Qyn
He's already in my friends list. Please forgive my ignorance, but I've never done lobby races. Only Sport Mode. So, let me get this straight, when he opens the lobby on Saturday @9pm EST/AST as long as he's in the lobby I should be able to see him and join?
Sure, if you check the Show Lobbies with Friends option!

Awesome, we’re already friends so you'll Be able to see the lobbies when they open so join us anytime! The more the merrier man. :cheers:
Thanks guys. This is gonna be a great learning experience for me :dopey:.

Before I even fire up the game I jump into the Daily Race Discussions to get a lay of the land. I usually target the posts of everyone here because I feel like you guys give a fair assessment of the temperament of the online races :D. I like to pride myself on clean racing win or lose.

There's NO WAY I shouldn't get faster running around the track with you guys! :bowdown: Can't wait! :lol:

Great Racing last night everyone!! I think that was our biggest turn out yet, thank you to everybody for making it an awesome evening! The replays are tagged under GTP and WeeklyRaces, I missed Race 1 though unfortunately. I didn’t get a chance to go through them last night but I will today and I’ll get some photos up. Thanks again for the great racing last night guys!! :cheers:

A few pics and highlights from last night, I can’t wait for next Saturday already. :)

D936B4F7-EA27-4391-9C3D-129D1E34CB61.png

8E40F364-A07F-406D-825B-CC303DC6BBEC.png

73C0CDA3-A17F-4A48-BA12-767808C3E479.png

DB95B2B1-E95E-471E-8909-7E19656A99E3.png

4714AE5A-B35A-4319-87CC-6982DB173DF4.png

I had a wicked fun time trying to hold off @Winnie847 in the SF, he got around in the end but I really enjoyed the challenge. If I had remembered to use the OverTake button I may have even been able to hold him old a little longer. :)
701F412C-87DD-4829-A658-CAFFAE20831F.png

This was my personal highlight of the night, these couple laps with @RZQSPEED were so much fun! Such a tight, clean battle, I really enjoyed the Porsche this week. :)
A0B1503E-8FE5-404D-A631-799C8AAEB922.png

This was Race 6, it was a tight one right down to the end. Awesome job guys!! :cheers:

Back