Daily, weekly and monthly rivals

I have a weekly rivals suggestion. Indianapolis Circuit apparantly cripples AWD. So, why not put the GT A Jaguar and Lambo Sesto on Indianapolis for a whole week and see what happens and what tunes people do to tackle Indianapolis in AWD. If SMS put it on, it would be a good challenge to do just to see if its true that Indianapolis does indeed cripple AWD cars. Or put the Lancers on Indianapolis, Lancers have a habbit of eating anything in their path alive.

The Radical SR3-RS takes a hot lap around the Tuscany Salketti Vineyards track today.
Tricky track to race on but it looks good. Fast flowing and now need to learn without traction control on as the traction control slows the car down in parts where you can go flat out. Let the spins and crashes begin lol

So we have a great rivals event today:

31-10-2020_09-42-46-0kazsumu.png

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

If anyone here has reached Gold or Platinum for the monthly totals, let us know how much XP you get on Sunday :)

Not a lot TBH :rolleyes: :

01-11-2020_08-28-46-mzcoke2w.png

(probably won't even bother to do all of the events this month)

Also I had Overcome Your Rivals achievement unlocked:

IMG_20201101_083355570~2.jpg

But despite having all the achievements already unlocked Slightly Mad Racer remains locked (waiting for the DLC achievements? :confused: )

IMG_20201101_083410994~2.jpg

Sunday’s Breakout is in Silverstone Stowe in the Caterham Seven 620R. The first weekly event for November is a pace setter in Silverstone GP in the Formula X car. And the monthly event is also a pace setter in Havana in the GT B class (any).

Not a lot TBH :rolleyes: :

View attachment 968762

(probably won't even bother to do all of the events this month)

Also I had Overcome Your Rivals achievement unlocked:

View attachment 968763

But despite having all the achievements already unlocked Slightly Mad Racer remains locked (waiting for the DLC achievements? :confused: )

View attachment 968764
70,000, that's doable in two good races normally.

Also yeah, that Achievement is bugged it seems. Hopefully next update solves that as I'm missing it too.

Today's pace setter run has the Ligier JS P2 ( really ugly car) around Dubai autodrome.
Edit: I take back the above statement, the Ligier is so smooth, it is actually quite beautiful. Also, it seems this track is now fully optimized (no flicker, no screen tearing, steady framerate.)

Last edited:
Back