Daily Workout Free Car Reward Duplicates?

BarbarianGoth

(Banned)
Canada
Canada
Baptized_Soviet
Baptized Soviet
When you complete the Daily Workout and win a free car, is there a chance you will get duplicates?
Because if not, with only 160 cars in the game, playing the game for about 20 minutes a day just to get your daily workout, will see you unlock all the cars in less than six months. I hope it is so.

When you complete the Daily Workout and win a free car, is there a chance you will get duplicates?
Because if not, with only 160 cars in the game, playing the game for about 20 minutes a day just to get your daily workout, will see you unlock all the cars in less than six months. I hope it is so.

I don't see why not. Though in my case I'd probably end up with multiple Golf, Focus and other road cars rather then something desirable!

Wait.. I have played for hours all the days so far, and I've only been given a gift car from daily workout one time I think?

I got two BMW M4 coupé 14's during the four days of the demo for the daily 26 mile cars.

Already getting duplicates of gift cars. Can't sell them either so just have to delete.

Ewww I've only played for a couple of hours and already have 3 duplicates. I haven't gone to my garage to get rid of them. Shame that you just delete them and don't get credits. Not much of a gift then.

Getting dupes might not be so bad really, Given the way the livery creator works, You can have 2 of the same car sure, But having a different racing livery applied to each makes them different, I guess it all depends how you look at it, I like the idea myself.
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing. I have rally editions of some cars now such as the 208 GTI & the Ford Focus ST '15. So I have a street car version & a rally version.

Getting dupes might not be so bad really, Given the way the livery creator works, You can have 2 of the same car sure, But having a different racing livery applied to each makes them different, I guess it all depends how you look at it, I like the idea myself.

And different setups too

This is a great view point! It will make receiving more duplicates less irritating.

Wait.. I have played for hours all the days so far, and I've only been given a gift car from daily workout one time I think?

Daily workout isn't based on time played. It's based on miles driven. I believe that it's 26.2 miles per day that you need to drive to get it. Not sure if mileage counts if you fail a challenge.

Daily workout isn't based on time played. It's based on miles driven. I believe that it's 26.2 miles per day that you need to drive to get it. Not sure if mileage counts if you fail a challenge.
Yeah, but I've been driving a least 150-200 km. every day. Maybe it needs to be in one race? Cause I did a 30 minute endurance race, which gave me a prize car immediately, it was a one race with over 42 km in one go.

This is a great view point! It will make receiving more duplicates less irritating.

Obviously it applies better to some cars than others, Like Renault Clio's as an example, You could theoretically have like 10 of those all with a different Clio Cup based colour scheme and they would all look fresh, Not so much for say a Porsche 919 Hybrid however.

I had multiple duplicates. I deleted them. The game is throwing more money and cars at me then I know what to do with, so deleting expensive duplicates doesn't bother me. I already have most of the cars I want.

I believe that the mileage does count,but only if you retry after crossing the finish line vs restarting in the middle of the event

I believe that the mileage does count,but only if you retry after crossing the finish line vs restarting in the middle of the event
I don't think it counts mileage if you DQ an event either (so many little wall scuffs during the Tokyo cornering challenge...).

Your crossing the finish line theory makes sense to me.

There needs to be an option to sell the cars you were already gifted, I've got multiple 2015 Ford Focus ST's & It's getting a bit annoying. However I did race the 26.2 miles per day event & received a Ferrari 330 p4 & Lamborghini Veneno (I have 4 of them now). Racing more miles doesn't always mean higher gift value.

Latest Posts

Back