damit!

• Thread starter 1mic
  • 11 comments

1mic

(Banned)
when will the price of gta3 go down???
cause its 50 bucks and i dont wana spend 50 bucks, SOMEONE TeLL ME!!!
and im pretty sure its a "Greatest Hits" title.... :cool:

Well, obviously people are still buying it at $50!

I imagine they're trying to protect sales of the PC version at the moment, as well.

And the Xbox sales pretty soon too, so don't expect a price drop any time soon.

Didn't you announce you were leaving? (not a shot, just wondering)

this isnt the ORIGINAL 1mic, jerome gave me his id, name & password, and dont worry he'll never comeback here, or at least thats what he told me :)?

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
And the Xbox sales pretty soon too, so don't expect a price drop any time soon.
Ohhh..... I thought Rockstar finally got around to confirming that it was a PS2 (among the consoles) exclusive?

Since I have my finger on the "pulse" of the financial world, I can tell you when GTA3 prices will come down.

Hold on, let me shake the magic 8 ball!

You can get it for £20 over here, it's on Platinum. Try www.amazon.co.uk buy it on visa and i think they'll ship overseas.

Errr, you'll need a chipped PS2.... which would probably work out more expensive unless you've already had it done.

Was just a thought.

How does £20 work out in USD? £35 ish?

Originally posted by slip2rock
You can get it for £20 over here, it's on Platinum. Try www.amazon.co.uk buy it on visa and i think they'll ship overseas.

Errr, you'll need a chipped PS2.... which would probably work out more expensive unless you've already had it done.

Was just a thought.

How does £20 work out in USD? £35 ish?

We can't really play PAL games over here, as lot's of things need to be changed in order for things to run right. I've seen several bootleg PAL PS2 games played on my friends NTSC system, and things run slower (10 extra fps) and the centering is all wrong.
We are however interchangable with Japan's PS2 with the right modifications ;)

Originally posted by boombexus

Hold on, let me shake the magic 8 ball!

20010117l.gif

Back