Damn, this game still amazes me...

• Thread starter Bill-182
  • 25 comments
Evo VIII MR

Attachments

• evo8mr.jpg
    evo8mr.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 251
On my old pc, I couldn't get a decent picture with dscaler. Maybe i'll try it again with my new pc i've built.

Originally posted by silverpuyo
that van is da bomb!

For a people carrier it doesn't half handle well. Allthough it sucks at accelerating, well nothing a little tuning can't fix in GT4. ;)

Sorry but this pic is not from GT4P but just wanted to show my capture equipment quality:D.

This is all with stock settings and the software that came with the card.

Attachments

• rs4.jpg
    rs4.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 135
Yep. The sedan version is also in the game. And thanks to that screenie i now want to play GTC again. :|

EDIT: I tell a lie. The RS 6 sedan and stationwagon are in the game and i got them confused with the RS 4 and now i'm getting confused again and am starting to ramble on about nothing so i'd better stop typing i suppose.

Damn, RS4, RS6, TT DTM, i sure as hell hope that lineup makes it to GT4!

I don't see why it wouldn't, the RS6 sedan and estate handled like barges though. The RS4 was grood though.

Originally posted by vrmx
Ati Radeon 9800SE AIW hard modded to Radeon 9800Pro AIW and flashed with Radeon 9800XT's stock clocks:D.

Here it is...

All-In-Wonder's are a waste of money. When you want to upgrade your video card, you are throwing away a good TV tuner card with it. That's why I just got myself a 30 dollar TV tuner card and use DScaler and that way I can upgrade my video card w/out spending the extra cash on an AIW.

I have to disagree Bill-182, for me the AIW will be the one and only solution for me. Check the video review. (=

Link

Originally posted by BAZZ
I have to disagree Bill-182, for me the AIW will be the one and only solution for me. Check the video review. (=

Link

I still don't see paying 100 dollars extra for something that costs 30 bux and does the same thing and that when you upgrade your video card, you are throwing away the tv tuner card with it.

The only thing I see it usefull for is if you are doing a shuttle case, or just don't really need to keep upgrading your video card, which if you don't upgrade your video card a lot, you wouldn't need the 9800 pro all in wonder...

Originally posted by Bill-182
All-In-Wonder's are a waste of money. When you want to upgrade your video card, you are throwing away a good TV tuner card with it. That's why I just got myself a 30 dollar TV tuner card and use DScaler and that way I can upgrade my video card w/out spending the extra cash on an AIW.

Well you see I got myself an AIW9800SE which is half the price of an AIW9800Pro.

I had a separate tv-card but it wasn't any good and having an extra PCI-device just slows me down on my overclocking:D. And usually cheap tv-cards don't have s-video in or stereo sound for that matter. Well my motherboard has a digital in so I could use that to get the sound from PS2.

I'm not complaining that I can watch tv, play PS2, play all games maxed out and do a lot of other things on my pc.

Oh, and this card will be useless in few years like any analog tv-card sold in here as we're moving to a digital tv system totally in couple of years.

Back