damnit..have to start over from the start..again..for like the 20th time!!

• Thread starter GOLDBERG
  • 3 comments
freakin lesson to the wise..dont save the game with the code "people fight each other" cant pick up hookers..some missions its good..like the one where you have to kill kenji..his thugs kill him for you.but others like the rescue..they kill maria, cause i guess shes caught in thee crossfire when those dumb ass's are shooting each other up, instead of me!!!! aaaahh :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by GOLDBERG
freakin lesson to the wise..dont save the game with the code "people fight each other" cant pick up hookers..some missions its good..like the one where you have to kill kenji..his thugs kill him for you.but others like the rescue..they kill maria, cause i guess shes caught in thee crossfire when those dumb ass's are shooting each other up, instead of me!!!! aaaahh :mad: :mad: :mad:

unlucky, but it teaches you for using codes to help missions :rolleyes:

Originally posted by GOLDBERG

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That'll teach you for using codes. :P

Originally posted by danpollard

unlucky, but it teaches you for using codes to help missions :rolleyes:

:mad: didnt use codes to help missions..did it so the people would ddefend themselves a lil bit while i was killing em :) well i passed the game already anyways :D

Back