DARKEST HOUR VIDS (Updated-10-28-05)

damn just recorded almost the exact same thing with my video camera, the same tracks and same corners (gotta love those first two corners at autumn ring). :lol:
well, I guess Ill figure somthing else out. but good driftinig, good angle on some of your drifts and a lot of crazy long slides at motegi 👍

I fel ya on not having proper recording equipment, using videocameras suck :yuck:

Not bad.... Not bad at all... It seems you're having some trouble with exiting your drifts a bit early, and the countersteering could use some work... However, your technique seems to be pretty sound... Keep up the good work...

;)

how did you record the movie? did you just plug in ur digi camera into the pc and the ps2 and record it onto some folder in that? or did u juss stable the camera and record the movie?

Try aiming for the second apex after the first corner on apricot hill, that way you can link the following corners

Never seen anyone take request so i am doing it.

What 2 cars do you want to see me drift in my next Vid ? Must be FR and have around 100 hp.

DARKEST_HOUR
Initial D music Yay or Nay ?

For the love of God, NAY!!!... Why everyone keeps subjecting us to such horrible grating music, is beyond me... If you're doing an Initial D tribute, use Initial D music, otherwise, use anything but Eurobeat...

;)

Just started working the the Rotary Power video today. It should be up Friday or Saturday. :nervous:

The FD3S is hard to work with it does not do what its told to do :indiff:

The rx-8 surprised me it's pretty good.

Nice video dude, I like it, I like the fact you added real drifting to the end of the movie. It didn't come out as bad as you said it did. I liked it. I might do a digital camera drift...

Latest Posts

Back