Dead Or Alive 3

By what looks like a popular demand{and cuz I played it}, im making a DOA3 thread.

First off, DOA3 is just sweet. The grapics are unbelieveable. The chracters are very detailed and the environments are so pure. The controls are actually pretty simple once you get the hang of it. The final boss is a d@mn cheater though{projectiles}. The only thing I regret is that it isn't quite at the level that Halo is at{although it comes pretty d@mn close if it doesn't match it.} :cool: :cool:

I totally agree that Dead or Alives Graphics are the best out on any game so far, but.... as a fighting game fan, I just can't say that it's a solid title. Eye candy is great, but after coming off of Soul Calibur, Tekken Tag, Capcom Vs. SNK, and Mark of the Wolves, I was just bored too quickly by the game in general.
But whenever anyone drops by that hasn't seen my Xbox yet, I pop it in and show them the cliff board. 😈

Personally, I like DOA2 better. I played it for a long time on Dreamcast, and I'm thinking about getting it for PS2. It might just be the XBox controllers that are bugging me ... but the game just doesn't play as well as DOA2.

It is visually stunning though ...

~LoudMusic

Back