GT Sport - Decal identification thread

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,024 comments
Looks like 'Tandy Man' but Google doesn't show much. Looking at the age of the car it could be defunct now anyway.

I was thinking the opposite. Stickers like that tend to get added when the car is in private ownership, rather than being run by a full team, so the later in life it gets the more random the sponsor stickers might be.

I can't for the life of me find out what this is!
A lot of the sponsors on the car are various German businesses, probably a lot of them local to the area.
Maybe someone in here recognises the silhouette of the logo at least...

mystery.jpg m4gt.jpg

I can't for the life of me find out what this is!
A lot of the sponsors on the car are various German businesses, probably a lot of them local to the area.
Maybe someone in here recognises the silhouette of the logo at least...

View attachment 723321 View attachment 723322
Maybe reach out to the via Social Media? I think those small teams feel honoured and maybe give you a little help with logos? :dopey:

Last edited:
Need some help again friends...i have been looking for two sessions now over two days and cannot find these remaining logos. These are the last and my livery is complete. Any help is very appreciated as before!

I have the "DyDo" and the "74" and i know the bottom one says "Dainichi" but I can't find the logo with the fish! The top three I have no idea!

86VuBe.jpg

2014 Raybrig NSX Team Kunimitsu

Last edited:
Need some help again friends...i have been looking for two sessions now over two days and cannot find these remaining logos. These are the last and my livery is complete. Any help is very appreciated as before!

I have the "DyDo" and the "74" and i know the bottom one says "Dainichi" but I can't find the logo with the fish! The top three I have no idea!

86VuBe.jpg

2014 Raybrig NSX Team Kunimitsu

The shark logo is the Team Kunimitsu shark decal:

news_196_2.jpg

The other fish could be anything, I know it says dainichi but I can't find anything even remotely similar, I've searched for fish food logos, sushi bars, pretty much anything fish related but no dice, I'll continue trying to find out out of curiosity.

I found some slightly bigger shots with this sticker, maybe the svg wizards can work with them? :nervous:

upload_2018-3-28_14-17-51.png

upload_2018-3-28_14-18-6.png

Back