GT Sport - Decal identification thread

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,024 comments
Can anyone help with two from the 2014 Beechdean GT4 Aston?

14803586825_6b75cd2361_k (2).jpg 14803586825_e467f67fe6_o (2).jpg

The Teng Tools is obvious but any help on the other two would be great...

Thanks,

Andy

That's great, thanks.

The other one is so dark that only people with my levels of OCD will notice if it's not there!

Really? Thanks! You are now cause of your kind words leveled up and have now free access to the unpublished material :D

Scanned the right one, too, It looks like a pile of crap, but the shape is at least.... close :lol:

Have fun!

Attachments

• image2vector - 2020-06-05T220154.554 (1).svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 11
I gave him that link already and all of the English ones seem to be there. Obviously he'll need help with the Japanese ones.

I still have not been able to find these highlighted ones, help would be appreciated
20200606_112812.jpg

20200606_112904.jpg

Thank you for researching! Really interesting to see, how some decals are on a car without any chance to trace them back. Considering there is always a load of money behind them, it is sad too see that so many sponsors fail to get the attention they tried to buy. Would understand this if we were talking about a local tool shop on a 1997 Regional Hillclimb car, but with a entire 2018 Carrera Cup team....

Anyway, I'll try the decal another time. I have already done the liveries and made a decal with K CONCEPTS in a paint Programm on my mobile :scared:

Thanks again for your efforts my kind sir! :cheers:

The GT-I just below the wing mirror

To be honest, I have no idea. I have some memories left, that I was searching for that GT-I series or whatever it is, too.

Tried to replicate the font and modified it a bit to come close to it. Hope this will help you, otherwise please complain as it was madeon my mobile.

Attachments

• image2vector - 2020-06-14T145456.276 (1).svg
    1.6 KB · Views: 10

The GT-I just below the wing mirror
To be honest, I have no idea. I have some memories left, that I was searching for that GT-I series or whatever it is, too.

Tried to replicate the font and modified it a bit to come close to it. Hope this will help you, otherwise please complain as it was madeon my mobile.
The GT-I is the class of car. GT cars will have a GT on the side, and a prototype will have a P on the side.

There are different classes of GT cars and that's where the I comes in.

_%20_Shelby_1965_Cobra%20Daytona_Coupe_%20_.jpg

800px-Alfa_Romeo_Tipo_33-2_1967_1000km_Nurburgring.jpg

The GT-I is the class of car. GT cars will have a GT on the side, and a prototype will have a P on the side.

There are different classes of GT cars and that's where the I comes in.

_%20_Shelby_1965_Cobra%20Daytona_Coupe_%20_.jpg

800px-Alfa_Romeo_Tipo_33-2_1967_1000km_Nurburgring.jpg

Nevermind, I was disgruntled. Sorry.

Last edited:
Can anyone identify the Japanese text above the aisin logo, the logo on the rear spoiler and the blue logo on the C pillar?

95_04_1MCa_0.jpg

I need your help!!!:bowdown:
I'd like to do a raybrig nsx 2008 replica but i cannot find some decals: the names of the pilots (Yuji Ide and Shinya Hosokawa) and the "racing on" decal, without these decals i can't make the livery, so please help me!:lol:
Of course i will appreciate any kind of help.:cheers:
supergt-okayama-2008-100-raybrig-nsx-yuji-ide-shinya-hosokawa.jpg
38516.jpg

I need your help!!!:bowdown:
I'd like to do a raybrig nsx 2008 replica but i cannot find some decals: the names of the pilots (Yuji Ide and Shinya Hosokawa) and the "racing on" decal, without these decals i can't make the livery, so please help me!:lol:
Of course i will appreciate any kind of help.:cheers:
View attachment 933729 View attachment 933730

I can try and figure font match the racing on decal. I can also do non stylised versions of the names if you're ok with that.

I can try and figure font match the racing on decal. I can also do non stylised versions of the names if you're ok with that.
Thx mate!
The ''racing on'' decal will be perfect, now i will try to find some photos of the drivers name, if it can be helpful.

Latest Posts

Back