GT Sport - Decal identification thread

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,024 comments
Seems PD has tree'd you anyway

i1tnr71kwbeeu8c-jpg.725454

upload_2018-3-28_19-53-49.png

Anyone have any idea what the logo is to the right of the P1 on the endplate?

Anyone able to give me a hand I'd'ing a couple so I can attempt a better google search before attempting at hand creating them.

1992andreamoda3.jpg

Would love to know what the Urbis company is or does and also the one above the blue box logo, Thanks guys 👍

p1.jpg

Does anyone have an Idea what the red R could be? And the "SWAT" logo? :dopey:

Thanks in advance :cheers:

p1.jpg

SWAT appears to be a tuner:
swate3m3.jpg

As for the R, I recognise it, but can't think what it is. The smaller gold text looks like it could say 'Racing Oil' but that doesn't yield anything either.

SWAT appears to be a tuner:
swate3m3.jpg

As for the R, I recognise it, but can't think what it is. The smaller gold text looks like it could say 'Racing Oil' but that doesn't yield anything either.
Okay I got the SWAT one done :D
upload_2018-4-12_11-55-3.png
R + oil? I thought of Redline but they didn't have any logo like that?

p1.jpg

Looks like someone has already done this in GT Sport. Perhaps you could message them and ask them to share the logo?

DZeGadtVMAAQtTG.jpg

Looks like someone has already done this in GT Sport. Perhaps you could message them and ask them to share the logo?

View attachment 729486
It's been done a few times but I'm not really happy with the wheel choice and would rather have it done myself again :lol:
Need to do some more research regarding the logo, it shouldn't be too difficult to identify :nervous:

It's been done a few times but I'm not really happy with the wheel choice and would rather have it done myself again :lol:
Need to do some more research regarding the logo, it shouldn't be too difficult to identify :nervous:

Have you checked the profiles of those who have created their versions to see if they've uploaded that logo to the GT Sport servers already?

Have you checked the profiles of those who have created their versions to see if they've uploaded that logo to the GT Sport servers already?
Most of the japanese players don't share their decals, but neither do I (for a few weeks after I needed them) with one's that are rather special :lol:

Okay I got the SWAT one done :D
View attachment 729485
R + oil? I thought of Redline but they didn't have any logo like that?
I've searched every combination I can think of but have come up with nothing. I can't even find a high resolution image of the Kegani car to read what the smaller text says clearly. If I were you I'd just improvise. Black oval, copy the red R as best you can and place a couple of gold blocks either side (they'll be that small that it wont really matter if you can't read them).

I've searched every combination I can think of but have come up with nothing. I can't even find a high resolution image of the Kegani car to read what the smaller text says clearly. If I were you I'd just improvise. Black oval, copy the red R as best you can and place a couple of gold blocks either side (they'll be that small that it wont really matter if you can't read them).
Might take some of my HyperRev magazines and check if I can find anything in there. I bet it's been shared but without the company's name it's going to be hard to find :D

Most of the japanese players don't share their decals, but neither do I (for a few weeks after I needed them) with one's that are rather special :lol:

Why not create the livery as it raced was in-period? (As shown in the SWAT advert above) - It looks as if the 'R' logo could just be a contemporary addition anyway.

Why not create the livery as it raced was in-period? (As shown in the SWAT advert above) - It looks as if the 'R' logo could just be a contemporary addition anyway.
Yeah there were a lot of different versions of the JTCC cars, each race saw some other stickers here and there I guess. If I can't find it I'll just leave it out :D Just need to find the matching hsb color code of the car then :boggled:

Yeah there were a lot of different versions of the JTCC cars, each race saw some other stickers here and there I guess. If I can't find it I'll just leave it out :D Just need to find the matching hsb color code of the car then :boggled:

The livery does appear to have changed between seasons. With the team adopting BP as a lubricant partner in the later years. This is evident from their B-ing sponsored Mitsubishi GTO and BNR32 cars.

It's not uncommon for Japanese liveries to pick up/lose sponsors over time. When I did my falken BNR34 Super Taikyu livery there seemed to be 3-4 variations where certain stickers were added/taken away over time. All you can do is settle with a particular version and make sure you get that one right.

Yeah I guess they changed from R... (R-Magic?) to BP, so I'll go with BP decals then.

The Team Overtake and Ashai Kiko Racing E30s still exist today and I bet they got quite a lot of decal changes over the years, I just mixed them to be best fitting to the photos I had. So I guess that'll do the job here, too :D

I'm not after the decal, but this subject crossed my mind and this thread seems the best place to ask...

Who or what are DAISHIN?

They've sponsored various Nissans over the years, (R34, S15, Z33 & R35) and I can't for the life of me find out what the company is?!

Back