GT Sport - Decal identification thread

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,024 comments
Can anyone shed some light on the chequered flag and the P A A decals in this pic? They're on a Ferrari 512s (#23).

Screenshot_20210318-195815_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210317-105650_Instagram.jpg

I was wondering if anyone has info on this decal from the Gr.A HKS-Kenji BNR32? Haven't found much, providing I'm spelling the word right, from what I can make out.

HKS-Kenji BNR32-decal ID.png

Back again with just one more :lol:. Wonder if I could pick peoples brains about this decal, from one of the '95 Taisan Starcard Porsche's. I can make out what I think is IAG and the word "automobile" underneath, otherwise I'm a bit lost.

IAG Taisan porsche.jpg

Back again with just one more :lol:. Wonder if I could pick peoples brains about this decal, from one of the '95 Taisan Starcard Porsche's. I can make out what I think is IAG and the word "automobile" underneath, otherwise I'm a bit lost.

View attachment 1000069
Tamia has a database for their stickers/decals. If you have the number of the Tania set you can find all the decals here,,:
https://tamiyabase.com/decals/

Last edited:
Asama Giken does seem like a good bet, information is elusive that it's hard to tell if that's an older version of the logo or not. Not to worry though, will keep an out now that I have a better idea of what it is.

Tania has a database for their stickers/decals. If you have the number of the Tania set you can find all the decals here,,:
https://tamiyabase.com/decals/

Thanks for this. I did manage to find details of a sticker sheet with said decal, and got a result. Sadly it was another sticker set from the other #35 Taisan Porsche model. But I found a pic of the right sticker sheet though. May try and make an SVG out of it and see how it is. No problem though, I have all the other stuff needed for the livery anyway 👍.

Cheers for the help people, much appreciated :cheers:.

Last edited:
It's a long shot considering the very bad ref pics that I have. It's taken me an embarrassing amount of time to identify the rest of the sponsors.
(2021 Team LeMans with Motoyama R8)

72B6D90A-1CF3-4C7D-B4BB-3C77CAD64528.jpeg
5BBF440E-7F45-4979-B256-BBECE37D64D8.jpeg

14018757-5326-41E9-B9CA-EE2E086634F5.jpeg

Hey guys, anyone now what this decal on the K-Pax Huracan is? I'm working on their two 2021 cars and this is the only decal I can't identify.

upload_2021-4-1_9-10-38.png

Last edited:
Skip Barber Racing School, also don't forget the car is a carbon hexagon pattern
https://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/gts...arch/decal/decal/10081051/8502866534025167888
Brilliant work, thank you!

I didn't know it was carbon hex. That's going to make it next level... :cheers:

EDIT: Had another look and I can see what you mean. I think the carbon is so subtle I'll probably work with a near-black gloss instead. But will see what I can do. The problem is getting the hex fade to match the panels - easy on the green version with overlaid decals, not so simple with the carbon version unless I make a bunch of custom decals (which I don't have the skill nor patience to do!).

Last edited:
Brilliant work, thank you!

I didn't know it was carbon hex. That's going to make it next level... :cheers:

EDIT: Had another look and I can see what you mean. I think the carbon is so subtle I'll probably work with a near-black gloss instead. But will see what I can do. The problem is getting the hex fade to match the panels - easy on the green version with overlaid decals, not so simple with the carbon version unless I make a bunch of custom decals (which I don't have the skill nor patience to do!).
Yeah the 2nd picture of this instagram post shows the hex pattern while other images just looks like regular carbon

Yeah the 2nd picture of this instagram post shows the hex pattern while other images just looks like regular carbon

That's a really good find! It looks like they do a variation on the green car, swapping some of the black for carbon, and green for black but also carbon. Very nice detailing on that! I think that's a bit beyond my livery skills without asking favours of the decal gods, so I'll stick to a simple black/near-black gloss combo.

Back