GT Sport - Decal identification thread

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,024 comments
Anybody able to identify these two logos? View attachment 1009036 View attachment 1009037

I think you're bang on the money there.

So just that last one. Also looks like an S or maybe some turbo company?

I'm about 95% sure that the second logo is from diecast model brand, Spark.

logo-typhoon.png

Looking for the decal/sponsor in front of the rear wheel.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210618-220751_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210618-220751_Instagram.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 26
Anyone know what the wheel logo is to the left of Robert? No matter what size pic I get of this car, I cannot get a clear enough visual of that logo.1624580445983.png

Attachments

• CCGB_Croft_HR_-7597.jpg
    CCGB_Croft_HR_-7597.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 22
Hi guys

I'm stuck with the "RP" (BP?) on the bonnet of the SPS Performance AMG :confused:
and can't find a better pic sorry.
any idea?
671F1F7F-29C9-4B15-8342-8351358BED33.jpeg

Hi guys

I'm stuck with the "RP" (BP?) on the bonnet of the SPS Performance AMG :confused:
and can't find a better pic sorry.
any idea?
View attachment 1070314
I had a look through Berzerk Design and SPS Performance's Instagram pages to see if they tagged a person/company with R and P in their name but sadly nothing. No mention of the sponsor either. All I can think is it could be something like "Race Performance".

Nice! I thought it was the Swiss flag since there are two Swiss drivers but couldn't find this sponsor on their fb/ig. I'm going to send him a message. (I asked SPS yesterday but no reply so far) Thanks :cheers:
I've tried SPS for info on sponsors in the past and had little/no feedback from them. Hope the drivers are more approachable!

Nice! I thought it was the Swiss flag since there are two Swiss drivers but couldn't find this sponsor on their fb/ig. I'm going to send him a message. (I asked SPS yesterday but no reply so far) Thanks :cheers:
This one on Miklas's FB doesn't have the flag.
227617577_2311203732355454_3414408255054567988_n.jpg

Can you help me find some of these logos on the bmw? I have found Project U, Mercury, tone, Zestino, cryosauna, IMS, link and the logo above the front fender. In the sponsor box,I need the last two logos. The website at the bottom of the box and the top left corner. above cryosauna logo I Believe it says Tuned ECU by KENJI. on the orange stripe I believe it says SunRISE Car Service & Tune up. Still looking for the logos on the rear fender. Also looking for the little sticker underneath cryosauna and by the left leg. Any idea what brand of body kit this is? to me it looks like Rocket Bunny or Liberty Walk. This took place in D1 China 2017 conference in Beijing. If it helps, Ithin the sponsor box is all tire brands.
test

happyworld.png
A better picture of the logo by the rear window.

Last edited:
Back