GT Sport - Decal identification thread

• Thread starter daan
  • 1,024 comments
I need all decals for an exact replica. I know there are a lot. But I will do my own.

Attachments

• Front-Side-2-Fast-2-Furious-Brian-OConners-Skyline-R34-GT-R.jpg
    Front-Side-2-Fast-2-Furious-Brian-OConners-Skyline-R34-GT-R.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 19
Anyone have any idea what the round green logo with wings is on the Invictus Racing Jaguar?

upload_2019-2-24_18-43-24.png

Can someone ID the decal on the roof right above the O in Porsche window banner? And no I don't mean 59 lol. Its the white-ish decal by the pitot tube and round black thing.

This pic below is low res. I have a high res but no matter how I blow it up even with high res picture its unreadable. Its the only decal I need to complete my livery. Thanks.
Hi66s7z.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone ID the decal on the roof right above the O in Porsche window banner? And no I don't mean 59 lol. Its the white-ish decal by the pitot tube and round black thing.

This pic below is low res. I have a high res but no matter how I blow it up even with high res picture its unreadable. Its the only decal I need to complete my livery. Thanks.
Hi66s7z.jpg
@anthaliscious ?

Hi66s7z.jpg
Be sure to stretch it vertically.
4ED19A80-39A7-40FF-AE67-1CB78C1574FE.png

41B785F2-69E4-46B8-996E-50AA5B68FF3E.jpeg

Not a Decal per se but I can't really find a thread for this sort of thing so this will have to do:

Anyone know what font is used for various current BMW model names?

Not a Decal per se but I can't really find a thread for this sort of thing so this will have to do:

Anyone know what font is used for various current BMW model names?

Like most model logos I suspect it's a custom typeface (without a full suite of characters) and not widely available outside of the manufacturer.

I am creating this Livery.
However, in order to create a missing logo, I want to know the detail of the logo surrounded by red.
Evo X.jpg

This isn’t great quality but it’s the best I’m working with.

This livery replaces the Harrods livery on chassis 005R.

It’s Martin Veyhle Racing and not much is on the internet about this car. I remember seeing it in 1997 and always wanted to catch it again. I’d love to recreate it.

I’m looking for pretty much everything other than the mvr, eibach, Goodyear and bbs logo. A long shot but I’m really struggling with this

BMWs, die es nur einmal gibt.

View attachment 805227

I thought he meant the Japanese text under the MVR logo, that ends with BMW, on the corner of the bumper....

upload_2019-3-9_22-2-45.png

... dunno personally, I remember MVR as a tuner from back in the day when I used to purchase PerformanceBMW magazine...

edit: It's going to be something along the lines of BMW for Individualists... but in Japanese.

個人のBMW perhaps

Last edited:
Back