Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
Delphic Reason's
Drift Videos

Introduction:

Some of you may remember me from the GT3 drifting forum (or other GTP forums)... For those of you who don't know me, I am the GT3 Drifting Forum moderator... I have been drifting in GT games for about 3.5 to 4 years. I am the Technical Advisor and Recruitment Officer for IDM (International Drift Mayhem)NO LONGER VALID... I also drift my '93 Nissan 240SX SE Coupe (Car is now totaled) around the Seattle Washington area... I am here to have fun, and help others learn the correct techniques (and settings) needed to be the best drifters possible... If anyone has any problems, feel free to send me an e-mail (or a PM), and I will do my best to help...

I will update this post with any new videos as they happen... Please do not post these links on other forums. If you want to post these vids on another forum, please provide a link to this thread.
Enjoy the videos...

GT4 Drift Videos:

Positive Lock Preview

Positive Lock (GT4 Drifting Epic)

IDM Video Magazine Volume 2 (GT4 Team Video Edited by none other than GTP's own Boundary Layer)

GT3 Drift Videos:

AWD Drift Exercise: Week 1

AWD Drift Exercise: Week 2

AWD Drift Exercise: Week 3

IDM Video Magazine Volume 1

Countersteer Zero (AWD Drifting Epic)

Super Speedway AWD (GT3 Honda Integra AWD Hybrid)

GT5:Prologue drifting video in the works. Stay tuned........

;)

Last edited:
yea, nice job with that preview. ill be watching this thread also...
nice to see you around, and making videos.

Wow, it's been a while since DR has graced us with his presence. Dl'ing the vid now :) I'm expecting something good... so don't dissapoint now =P hehe, j/k!

ChiShi

👍 Awsome as always, cant wait to see the full thing.
the silverado was sick stuff, it was like an elephant doing a ballet.

please can you pm me the sil80 settings, id be verry gratefull.

Haven't seen you for awhile, good to see you starting your drift video thread. Waiting to see the full video. :)

Interesting choice of cars in the preview. Don't see many of those choices in other videos. Keep it up.

DR, good to know you're back in action haha. I have to pick up my lazy <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=141' target='_blank'>ass</a> and start making vids...which I am in the process of making one... hint hint

edit*
DR, sweet interweaved slow motion...where'd you get it?

Downloading it, thanks for the vid.

Edit: Yeah, pretty good preview there, can´t wait to see more! 👍

nissandrifter
Hey welcome back SD? :)

Thank you... It's good to be back... Although, I'm surprised there isn't much activity on the GT4 drifting boards... I thought it would be packed after the release of GT4... I guess it may take a while for people to get used to the new physics...

;)

ForcedInduction
DR, good to know you're back in action haha. I have to pick up my lazy <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=141' target='_blank'>ass</a> and start making vids...which I am in the process of making one... hint hint

edit*
DR, sweet interweaved slow motion...where'd you get it?

SD, you blew by my question haha it's ok.

ForcedInduction
SD, you blew by my question haha it's ok.

I guess I just don't understand the question... I just used Sonic Foundry's Vegas to edit the vid... I put a velocity envelope on each clip, and adjusted the speed down...

;)

Delphic Reason
Thank you... It's good to be back... Although, I'm surprised there isn't much activity on the GT4 drifting boards... I thought it would be packed after the release of GT4... I guess it may take a while for people to get used to the new physics...

;)

yeah, you could say that they went back to GT3 cause of the simulation tires lol,
but I like 4 it feels like your drifting in real Life,it takes time for the people to get use to the physics,I know I had the japanese Version of the game,tok me like 2 mouth just before the u.s relese just learn how to drift.lol

Delphic Reason
They are in the Drift Settings Depot on GTP, and IDM...

http://lsdrift.com/iboard/index.php?showtopic=497

;)
thanks, ive been trying to iron out all the quirks that the physics engine can throw at me by sticking with the ae86 and runing thousands of variations of the settings to see what efects what.

got to love those new physics havent you ... :indiff: anyway this will give me a head start when i finish my endless task.

looking forward to your future releases.

Back