Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
Now to sit and wait through the special Phogoth strike!

I am slightly jealous since I've been sitting on that bounty for about a month or so now and just haven't made any attempts to do the Void part. I think I am at something like 6 out of 500 but that damn gun has been wrecking me in Iron Banner.....

Now to sit and wait through the special Phogoth strike!

I am slightly jealous since I've been sitting on that bounty for about a month or so now and just haven't made any attempts to do the Void part. I think I am at something like 6 out of 500 but that damn gun has been wrecking me in Iron Banner.....
Yep! I am supprised i actualy did it in the end, i guess i was determined to get that bloody hand cannon!

Also, i actually just got an error message for taking to long to find a game on rumble... :P

Last edited:
The Thorn bounty is definitely the one I hated doing the most so I definitely understand how you guys feel :grumpy: .

Wow, this special strike thing is way harder than i thought it would be...

Getting to the end isn't terribly difficult. But getting Xyor to show up is quite hard because of all the knights. Try to get another two people who need to do that part of the bounty to join, or join another 2 people who are doing it. Ironically, killing Phogoth is way easier than getting Xyor to show.

I hope your not trying to do it alone. I would offer to help but I'm at work atm. Hang behind the rock on the left side, she comes on 3rd ship.

I tried that before, but it didn't work for me. They could still shoot me there, and that spot is so small that there's nowhere to go to dodge the shots. You're a sitting duck there.

The way I did it with a friend – he just sat in the first room not actually playing and I ran in and out with the Gjallahorn killing stuff until Xyor showed up. You can revive yourself if there is another player still alive.

I hope your not trying to do it alone. I would offer to help but I'm at work atm. Hang behind the rock on the left side, she comes on 3rd ship.
Getting to the end isn't terribly difficult. But getting Xyor to show up is quite hard because of all the knights. Try to get another two people who need to do that part of the bounty to join, or join another 2 people who are doing it. Ironically, killing Phogoth is way easier than getting Xyor to show.
Yeah, i tried it alone at first, because i can solo the normal lvl 26 strikes, but yeah i failed misserably. Then I tried inviting some people, and could only get one other guy to join. We managed to get the dude to about 1/3 health, and two tombships came, and then we died. I need three people.

Last edited:
The only bounty that I've done more than once is Super Good Advice, which I've done probably around 15 times. I currently have one waiting for Xur this week to buy the Pristine Ammunition or something.

Having only played through the first level, I've read through the last few pages of this thread and have no idea whatsoever what the hell you guys are talking about. :lol:

TB
Having only played through the first level, I've read through the last few pages of this thread and have no idea whatsoever what the hell you guys are talking about. :lol:
When is the next time you will be playing? I will gladly lead you through the levels to your death to help you out.

When is the next time you will be playing? I will gladly lead you through the levels to your death to help you out.
I was playing a bit earlier tonight but then my internet connection went down (again!) which kicked me from the level (again!). That's usually the point I say screw it and turn it off. Which I did. I'm going to see if hard wiring it would help but that likely means a 60' CAT cable strung through the living room. :irked:

TB
I was playing a bit earlier tonight but then my internet connection went down (again!) which kicked me from the level (again!). That's usually the point I say screw it and turn it off. Which I did. I'm going to see if hard wiring it would help but that likely means a 60' CAT cable strung through the living room. :irked:
Was it the Connection overall knocked off or was it just Destiny's servers bounced? I got bounced by Destiny's servers earlier today during a nightfall with @BAKEMISTER, who is currently mad at me for having said problem despite he finishing nightfall in the end.

This could potentially get me back into the game. :lol:

I'll have to add you as I think we're only friends on my GTP profile.

This could potentially get me back into the game. :lol:

I'll have to add you as I think we're only friends on my GTP profile.
I want to see this collaboration. You better bring your microphone and be social :lol:.

God damnit PS3! I would have so much more fun if i could play with you guys... :(

EDIT: YEAH BOYEEE!!! I finally did it!! :DI got me a Thorn!

EDIT 2: whilst doing the strike i found a legendary engram which gave me the Universal remote... again... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
@Chameleon9000 - congrats on getting Thorn. I need to get mine done.. oddly I actually busted through the PVP part with my warlock a long time ago.. then started a Titan and never finished the last part of the Thron bounty where you kill Xyor.

I just did the week of Iron Banner to get my Titan to level 32 .. and man having Thorn would have been nice. Really need to stop putting it off..

Back