Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
Vex is still king. Except it does have it's shortcomings, especially if you need a long range gun.

I am so excited about all this stuff that has been revealed! Have you guys seen that new weapon type theory?

So while doing a Hard Crota run, I got a new Auto Rifle (Abyss Defiant) and another No Land Beyond. The No Land Beyond came after dispatching Ir Yut so if you want a reason why the group just fell apart @BAKEMISTER that might be our reason.

I am reasonably surprised at the fact that you guys still don't have some stuff. I thought most of you were playing since it first came out!

Depends on who you talk to. I picked the game up in November but I've been playing on and off and procrastinating in-game a lot so none of my characters are even lv 32 yet.:lol:

Depends on who you talk to. I picked the game up in November but I've been playing on and off and procrastinating in-game a lot so none of my characters are even lv 32 yet.:lol:
You know though, having said what i said, i picked it up in September and only got my first character to 32 last week :P. Bit of a hypocrite. :lol:

Well damn, house of wolves is shaping up to be literally brilliant! There are rumors of weapon shaders (teaser images of a fang of ir yut with an orange colour) And it looks like the new prison of elders weapons are heavily based on the actually weapons the fallen use! For example:
Shock pistol grimoir:
Shock pistol.JPG

and then a teased image:
New shock pistol.jpg

wire rifle grimoir:
wire rifle.JPG

Teased image:
New wire rifle.jpg

This is so cool! I am hyped as hell!

Yeah, but CE looked good to me too, but it got boring pretty fast. I dont even feel like maxing out my character to 32.
I definately see what you mean, but you have to admit, HoW Really does look like they are trying to improve the game. I mean possible weapon shaders, more interesting designs, revamped economy system, multiple new game types instead of just a raid and some story missions, new weapon designs, potentially a completely new weapon type, seemingly better queens wrath type thing, new upgrade system, less broken light leveling, new social space... the list is pretty nice looking at the moment. CE didn't excite me much (it did a bit, but not much) but this is, definitely.

Last edited:
Mida Multi Tool: Worth it or pass?

If you're rolling in strange coins, sure. Otherwise I find it underwhelming. Its exotic perk just makes you walk and run a little faster, which might be useful in some situations, but mostly pretty useless. It has low impact, and no Firefly, so I'll stick with my Badger.

Honestly, the mida is good, but in my opinion it is probably the most boring exotic in the game. No outstanding design, no cool perks... might aswell be a regular scout rifle with above average stats. As i said, its good, but not interesting.

Hah! No Land Beyond eh? Destiny's worst PVE exotic? And arguably the hardest weapon to use in PVP, but also one of the highest rewarding if you get it right. I actually got mine at the end of a crucible match, and i remember saying 'Why that gun! Anything but that gun! I hate you RNGesus!!!'.

I actually has some fun with it in PVP for a while though. Managed to get i think 18 kills in one game with it, with about 14 of them being from the no land beyond. Its is a fun gun!

Back