Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
Hah! No Land Beyond eh? Destiny's worst PVE exotic? And arguably the hardest weapon to use in PVP, but also one of the highest rewarding if you get it right. I actually got mine at the end of a crucible match, and i remember saying 'Why that gun! Anything but that gun! I hate you RNGesus!!!'.

I actually has some fun with it in PVP for a while though. Managed to get i think 18 kills in one game with it, with about 14 of them being from the no land beyond. Its is a fun gun!
I think I can (hopefully) accept the challenge of using No Land Beyond and do well with it.

I think I can (hopefully) accept the challenge of using No Land Beyond and do well with it.
It takes some practice, but once you get into the rhythm, it works well... The only problem is, if you ever stop using it, the rhythm completely vanishes on you and you have to start from square one again. Its just so different to any other gun...

Oh come on its not that bad. At least its better than most uncommon weapons, cut it some slack!

:P
After all we went through for it PLUS it's an Arc Auto which got FURTHER nerfed. Which is impossible because further nerfing that bad of an item when there are what, 150 other guns more useful is sad.

Titan gear seems pretty cool. Still hovering on lvl 30-31 with all 3 of my gaurdians, can't for the life of me find people well equipped enough for VOG.

Made it to Crota though with a 4 man squad with nothing but pure luck, got Crota's chest and gloves, but still got destroyed in the final battle.

4 months of owning this game and I have yet to grow tired of it. Money well invested. :)

Holy crap, Horus (titan armor) looks so damn cool! Is the hunter armor supposed to be Ra? Awesome armor is awesome!

I'm a bit worried about the Hunter armor. The only one that appeals to me are the Unremarkable Bones (perhaps you can get 4 jumps if you combine those with triple jump). As for everything else: meh. I don't really shoot while in mid-air so the helmet is useless. The Gauntlets seem to be very useful for blade dancers though which is fine, if you run blade dancer (I don't, I still use gunslinger). Still maybe I'm wrong.

I'm going to get the Sniper, but i'm scared to reforge it. Firefly on that is amazing. It has the same impact as Black Hammer! :drool:

I also had no clue that the Emblem, Shader, and cloak gave you bonus rep. *facepalm*

Slight tangent from thread:

Completed my first Raid last night. Then another, then another. I hadn't had the chance to work with high leveled players on Raids and frankly it was a huge difference in tactics and professionalism.

If felt like my old Battlefield days, spotting enemies, providing cover fire and launching rockets up Crota's behind.

Raid lvl 33 is no joke; most impressive however is how important each class can be in a fight. Learned a hell of alot last night and I cant wait to try VOG.

Completed my first Raid last night. Then another, then another. I hadn't had the chance to work with high leveled players on Raids and frankly it was a huge difference in tactics and professionalism.

If felt like my old Battlefield days, spotting enemies, providing cover fire and launching rockets up Crota's behind.

Raid lvl 33 is no joke; most impressive however is how important each class can be in a fight. Learned a hell of alot last night and I cant wait to try VOG.
VoG is more fun in my oppinion, but everyone needs to know whats going on usually in order to succeed. Very fun indeed! Enjoy it!

VOG is better designed than Crota. I feel that Crota is just intentionally made irritating. It's not hard what to do, as there aren't as many variables, but it's artificially made hard, not made hard due to what is required.

Has anyone heard Eris Morn say the words "In its dying breath, the traveler released the ghosts... to open doors." during the omnigiul strike? I swear i have never heard her say that before.

Has anyone heard Eris Morn say the words "In its dying breath, the traveler released the ghosts... to open doors." during the omnigiul strike? I swear i have never heard her say that before.
She said that once during an Omnigul Strike of mine. I'll admit, I found it pretty funny.

I've heard it I believe 3 times out of all the strikes I've done there. I found it funny but I've never been able to figure out what triggers it.

Its probably just a random chance, but i had never heard it, so i recorded the footage anyway :P

Does anyone here play PVP still? I feel like playing with like people who i can somewhat reliably talk to, and therefore know better. :P

Its probably just a random chance, but i had never heard it, so i recorded the footage anyway :P

Does anyone here play PVP still? I feel like playing with like people who i can somewhat reliably talk to, and therefore know better. :P
Yes actually. Ever since I finished the Thorn bounty, I've been playing it more often. I'm currently playing Iron Banner trying to buy the chest and the helmet. Granted I'm at level 2, but I'll get there.

Yes actually. Ever since I finished the Thorn bounty, I've been playing it more often. I'm currently playing Iron Banner trying to buy the chest and the helmet. Granted I'm at level 2, but I'll get there.
Mind if i add you then? Should be fun to be able to talk to someone from GTP. The problem is time zones. Its currently 1:45 in the morning here... Sometimes living in the AU can be extreemly annoying!

TB
There's a pile of strikes I need teammates for but since in still only on the moon... :lol:
I would happily join you on the story missions mate. Just for fun, messing around with a moderator. It would help you get further, no? :)

I would happily join you on the story missions mate. Just for fun, messing around with a moderator. It would help you get further, no? :)
If my wife hasn't commandeered the TV one night that I actually feel like playing, we still have that pesky time zone issue. But somewhere along the line. 👍

Latest Posts

Back