Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
Oh my.

CCJSlsz.jpg
You got one! Nice! I am so excited!!!!

Prison of Elders is.............................absolutely fantastic.

Ran the level 28 PoE twice. Gained the following:
The new Hunter Exotic gauntlets
The new Queen's Guard Pulse and Scout rifle.
And another Gjallarhorn

Also ran the level 32 PoE. I only gained the Queen's Guard Auto rifle.

One last thing. Ran the nightfall as well. I gained the new Titan Exotic gauntlets.

Prison of Elders is.............................absolutely fantastic.

Ran the level 28 PoE twice. Gained the following:
The new Hunter Exotic gauntlets
The new Queen's Guard Pulse and Scout rifle.
And another Gjallarhorn

Also ran the level 32 PoE. I only gained the Queen's Guard Auto rifle.

One last thing. Ran the nightfall as well. I gained the new Titan Exotic gauntlets.
You lucky bastard... :drool:

:lol:

PSA:
If you are running low on Exotic Shards and you don't have a lot of strange coins.

If you get an exotic weapon you already have in nightfall or anywhere at the higher level, consider keeping the new one and discarding the old leveled one. The old leveled one nets you 3 exotic shards.

Doubtful I will be on a team soon. I'm usually the odd man out so there's a good chance I won't be playing Destiny for much longer.

Can’t wait to play more of it. Unfortunately I did not have a lot of time yesterday and probably will not have much time today too. But the next two days I’ll be online after 16:00GMT. Add me if you want on PSN, name same as here.

BTW is there a vault space in the Reef. Could not find it yesterday.

Can’t wait to play more of it. Unfortunately I did not have a lot of time yesterday and probably will not have much time today too. But the next two days I’ll be online after 16:00GMT. Add me if you want on PSN, name same as here.

BTW is there a vault space in the Reef. Could not find it yesterday.
Right next to the postmaster.

I dont have the expansion yet, but I like that they changed the design of the guns that you can buy from the vendors. They aren't major changes, but they are enough to make a difference and it's exactly what I was expecting from CE. Walking around The Reef made me sad, as I wont be able to purchase almost any of the vendor stuff until Friday when I pick up the expansion. I can at least level up with Petra for now.

I had a Rare Engram that was held from one of those Petra bounty things before the launch of the expansion and it happened to turn into a Legendary chest piece for my Hunter. Had enough to purchase some gloves and boots as well. Boom, just like that I'm already Level 32. Didn't play much of CE so I'm glad I wouldn't have to pick up anything from there anymore :lol:

I got all 3 characters to 32 by buying chest pieces. Also got the new Warlock Gauntlet and Titan Helmet via engrams. Did the entire DLC missions last night and I must say it was a job well done in creating both a back story and interesting level design (Spoiler: You go to the VoG in single player).

Gjallarhorn Update.

I now have two! Just got another from PoE 28!

Been playing for just shy of 1,000 hours and not one to be see. Two drop within 2 hours of each other!

73c7dc4a055e000e7beded4810b06d58a966f820d7795e4df72f9c4fbcfbd873.jpg

As someone who had to wait ~756 hours until his first and only Gjallarhorn drop, congrats!

Latest Posts

Back